+ Reply to Thread

Thread: why

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default why

Are there 900 channels and nothing on? It's all Katrina re hash, Spanish language, or Home Shopping. Bleh. I'm bored. This is the lamest storm EVER.

K

Poppy's Avatar Member

Default Re: why

Yes yes it is, but atleast down south some of us are getting rain.

It's supposed ot rain here all day tomorrow, i'm space coast side. it's a bout freaking time we get rain too. volusia, flagler and brevard county are in the red as far as fire hazards. but it's sooooo boring. tropical depression ernie is weak.

K

So this "storm" that's sissy slapping us is completely avoiding the area i live in. it's not even raining here. and there's still nothing on tv but weather coverage. and nazis. anyhoo i'm bored. and shopping. i should never be allowed to get bored. I'm too much like a kender.

K

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I wish a storm came by and fucked this place up, might make life a little bit interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I wish a storm came by and fucked this place up, might make life a little bit interesting.

careful what you wish for. look at what happened to NOLA, they almost got wiped off the face of hte earth, of course living 55 ft BELOW sea level in a water front town is kinda ASKING for it. i just wish that if they are gonna spend all night taling about a weather system it at least be a decent weather system.

K

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Apparently the winds are getting as high as 45mph in some places. Newspapers are reported to have rustled a little in the Keys. A cat was said to be 'slightly afraid' in Miami.

There's nothing else happening hon - even CNN is scratching about for something better to use up airtime. Sure, another raft of people have been turned to mcnuggets in Iraq, and Bush said something dumb, but it's a quiet day when the lead alternates between a vaguely windy trailer park and a terrible lawn mowing accident.

"we now go live to Dirk McWabe in storm-ravaged Florida, braving his life in.. er.. ankle-deep water..."

mG

umm it's raining..sporradically. we've gotten about 6 inches of rain, going by the level of the pool. and i guess it's windy, the trees are waving. but i'm sure tehre's some one some where sitting in his living room with his boarded up windows and his candles and his flash lights and his weather radio feeling like a moron. that's tv I want to watch.

K

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

beautiful sunny weather up here today

+ Reply to Thread