+ Reply to Thread

Thread: return 4 or 5? which is better?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default return 4 or 5? which is better?

last night on sci-fi, theyhad a zombie movie marathon featuring reutrn of the living dead3, return of the living dead 4:necropolis and return of the living dead5: rave to the grave. and although i persona;;y preffered rave to the grave over necropolis, I wa swondering of those who have seen these two sequels, which did you like better and why?

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: return 4 or 5? which is better?

5 all the way

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I recorded them but as i was having thanksgiving dinner issues I didn't see them. I'll prolly watch them tonight and get back to you.

K

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

to be honest,i hate all the sequals....the first one was so fucking awesome...

Sci-fi channel realy ruined that..

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

im goin with Kat here and saying neither, especialy rave to the grave, someone needs to burn the original film so that noone may ever see that horrid piece of shit. the whole thing is horrible from the acting, right down to the script. hell they didint even bother to have good zombie makeup 2 severd thumbs down.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i kinda liked ROTLD 2 but yeah trhose sci-fi channel ones sucked and nothing compares to the original (which holds a special place in my heart anyways since in the movie my hometown gets nuked)

Rave to the grave, but I mised the shows last night working. damn, its been a while since I got to see that, but definately it was best of the two(4 or 5)

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    i kinda liked ROTLD 2 but yeah trhose sci-fi channel ones sucked and nothing compares to the original (which holds a special place in my heart anyways since in the movie my hometown gets nuked)
    wait. you liked return 2? thatwas the worst of the series fas as i think. sheesh with the michael jackson zombie and alladat. lol true thefirst was the best but sequels usually dont do very well in comparison no matter what film they are.....it's rare to find a good sequel.

+ Reply to Thread