+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Condoms in India Used to Make Saris

and your little dog too

Default Most Condoms in India Used to Make Saris

from yahoo

NEW DELHI - Only a quarter of condoms made in India are used for sex, most of the others are used to make saris, toys and bathroom slippers, a newspaper reported Saturday.

The condoms are valuable to manufacturers because of the lubricant on them. Sari weavers place the condoms on their thread spools and the lubricant on the prophylactics is rubbed off on the thread, making it move faster through their sewing machines, The Economic Times newspaper quoted an Indian industry official as saying.

Sari makers also turn the condom's inside out, place them on their fingers and use the high-quality lubricant to polish gold and silver threads used in the traditional Indian women's outfits.

India manufactures more than 1 billion condoms annually to check population growth and curb the spread of HIV/AIDS.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Most Condoms in India Used to Make Saris

what is the mother of all inventions?,the hell with inginuity,it's CONDOMS!!,haha......

although i hate the fuckin' things.....

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Are they saying people put them on their feet, or they are used to treat the thread that is used to make slippers? I think putting condoms on your feet is really funny, but I do hate stepping on a wet floor in my socks after someone took a shower or a bath, so maybe condoms would work for that, hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Are they saying people put them on their feet, or they are used to treat the thread that is used to make slippers? I think putting condoms on your feet is really funny, but I do hate stepping on a wet floor in my socks after someone took a shower or a bath, so maybe condoms would work for that, hahaha...

that just gave me a REALLY funny picture playing out in my head,hahaha,thank you for making me almost shoot coke OUT my nose......(as opposed to IN my nose,haha,just kidding).......

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    that just gave me a REALLY funny picture playing out in my head,hahaha,thank you for making me almost shoot coke OUT my nose......(as opposed to IN my nose,haha,just kidding).......

Sorry about that, haha...

But yeah, it's kinda like the GI's that used to put the condoms on their rifles when they were storming the beaches. Rubber is pretty useful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Sorry about that, haha...

But yeah, it's kinda like the GI's that used to put the condoms on their rifles when they were storming the beaches. Rubber is pretty useful stuff.
    they did that in Vietnam,too, it was those shitty m-16's and the sand......

just hard to see it from a non-mechanical "extra" application......ie:foot.ha!...

+ Reply to Thread