+ Reply to Thread

Thread: should bride sue women who admitted affair w/groom during wedding?

and your little dog too

Default should bride sue women who admitted affair w/groom during wedding?

from aol

Bride Sues Guest Over Wedding Sex Claim

(April 22) - A New York woman has filed a lawsuit against a wedding guest who allegedly announced during the ceremony she had been having an affair with the groom, the New York Post reports.

Sandrina and Harold Purdum, both 31, wed last September in South Ozone Park, a neighborhood in Queens. In a civil suit filed in Queens Supreme Court, Sandrina Purdum claims that guest Jennifer Angevine -- who was Harold's boss at the time -- ruined her special day with an outburst in which she allegedly tossed a drink on another guest and poked the bride in the chest while making the stunning claim.

Sandrina Purdum says her perfect white wedding turned into a nightmare when a guest had a shocking outburst in which she claimed she had been sleeping with the groom, the New York Post reported. Purdum has filed a lawsuit accusing Jennifer Angevine of slander and inflicting emotional distress and battery. Her husband, Harry Purdum, denies any affair.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: should bride sue women who admitted affair w/groom during wedding?

seems it happened before the wedding...........so is it still an affair anyway?

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

How much does that pay? I've been slandered and been caused "emotional distress" by a lot of people.

That's pretty much the epitome of a frivolous, butthurt lawsuit. I hope she ends up paying the defendant's legal costs.

I'm confused. Wouldn't your typical True-Love marrying monogamist consider it very important and meaningful to find out and get properly upset about that before getting married to someone? Or are they already past that stage, and is this just aggressive outward denial?

I dont understand what you're trying to say there Raza.

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

I dont know about suing, but i would definitely kick her ass.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

It's not like anyone stuck a gun to the groom's head. I'd blame him more.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

He denies it? Get out of here!!!! Hahahaha!

+ Reply to Thread