+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 420 Juggalo Girl - Happy 420 Day

Default 420 Juggalo Girl

I hadn’t recalled that today, April 20th, was 420 Day, but Molly Case at Sexy Fandom posted with this adorable 420 Juggalo cam girl I just had to share. She has a pot leaf drawn on her cheek and somehow manages to combine Juggalette style with something more goth-industrial and have it work. You can check her out live right now and see that I’m not making this up and signing up to chat with Wickid Klowness 420 and others is free as well.

Happy 420 Day.

Read the full article

Default Re: 420 Juggalo Girl - Happy 420 Day

Webcams are a bit unkind to that kind of makeup, but overall that's pretty neat.

Did she do the graffiti on her top in the mirror, or did the image get turned around somewhere?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Webcams are a bit unkind to that kind of makeup, but overall that's pretty neat.

Did she do the graffiti on her top in the mirror, or did the image get turned around somewhere?

I think the cams display software on that site might reverse everything to a mirror-image.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Just think about the fact that Juggalos exist.

There are thousands of people dedicated to following a lifestyle based on the band ICP.

In terms of mass influence, nothing that any of us will ever do in our whole lives will have as meaningful of an impact on the world as clowns rapping about weed.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Just think about the fact that Juggalos exist.

There are thousands of people dedicated to following a lifestyle based on the band ICP.

In terms of mass influence, nothing that any of us will ever do in our whole lives will have as meaningful of an impact on the world as clowns rapping about weed.
    well yeah, i guess, if you look at just the numbers involved. but i like to think that even if a single one of us, out of all of us here on the forums, including Amelia g and Forrest, does a single thing besides just wake up in the morning and live our lives, that it amounts to more than a lifestyle based around "clowns rapping about weed." and poorly at that. i just see the artistry of amelia and forrest's photography as well as those who frequent these forums as being above the likes of them. The same could be said in regards to the community we have here.

i will, however, admit to being totally biased in this. I will gladly as well as proudly admit to being a forumite here; yet i would feel deeply ashamed to call myself a juggalo, if i were such a thing.

Aw, c'mon. That stuff is important to some people, and at least it isn't completely boring.

Shame is for the bourgeoisie, anyway.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

that's right....jugaloos are an actual thing aren't they.......that's been around for some time now hasn't it?

+ Reply to Thread