+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is nobody but Arizona addressing the illegal alien and werewolf problems?

Default Why is nobody but Arizona addressing the illegal alien and werewolf problems?

Politico reports that yesterday the Arizona state legislature has passed a bill making it a felony to "intentionally or knowingly creating a human-animal...
    Read the full article

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Why is nobody but Arizona addressing the illegal alien and werewolf problems?

maybe it's for the best.........

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Why is nobody but Arizona addressing the illegal alien and werewolf problems?

Other than wasting the tax money on our incompetent legislatures to pass a useless bill....maybe it will at least stop some animal testing/cruelty. That'd be cool.

Presumably it's intended to forbid genetic tricks where we grow human parts in animals to harvest for medical uses?

Sucky law, though. Almost everything it bans would be incredibly cool.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Pennsylvania just introduced a similar bill. The only point of interest: They use language that attempts to be an end run around the "suspicion" standard in Arizona. You'll see the intent in the article below, however.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10124...#ixzz0mz6WVIAN

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Other than wasting the tax money on our incompetent legislatures to pass a useless bill....maybe it will at least stop some animal testing/cruelty. That'd be cool.
    I don't think that law would achieve that. It looks mostly symbolic imo.

OEC

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

damn it, i was so friggin looking forward to having a tail someday.

You'll just have to design one with less than a certain threshold of genetic overlap with any single animal. This should be do-able.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Thank God I don't live in Arizona. My experiments can now continue! YES!!!!!!

Horseface boy, here we come!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I'm all about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones View Post
    I wouldn't have taken you for a gay furry. Good for you!

Gay furry. Hmmm...That's actually a new one for me, but from what I just read it's kind of an oxymoron, really. But it is true, Raza, I loves me a horseface/man body. I mean, come on? Is there anything else more sexually desirable? Just look at Hugh Grant. People go crazy for that fuckin' horseface guy.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

horsefaceboy'll have a rough time in school.......better give him a couple hooves too

An oxymoron? Don't you mean a redundancy?

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Of all states, Arizona passes the no animal splicing law? They need to pass that along to Arkansas and get those damn farmers to stop fucking the livestock. Granted, from what I've seen the cows, sheep, and goats do look better than their wives.

But can I still splice the DNA of a pig and elephant. I want to prove Isaac Hayes wrong.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones View Post
    Good news for Sarah Jessica Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey View Post
    They need to pass that along to Arkansas and get those damn farmers to stop fucking the livestock.
    And this 'needs' to happen, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    An oxymoron? Don't you mean a redundancy?

Oops! You are correct, sir. Too much booze ingested when I posted that.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Apparently there may be something opposing stem cell research buried in this bizarro bill, due to the use of animal parts to avoid human fetus-farming.

+ Reply to Thread