+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you do when you are going stir crazy?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default What do you do when you are going stir crazy?

Okay, I thought that I work online and never leave the house. Now that I have a broken ankle and have not left the house, except once to go to the doctor, I am acutely aware of how often I actually do get up off the internet's teat and go outside. I am a bit stir crazy at this point. How to you deal with being stir crazy? How do you keep yourself from climbing the walls? Well, not that I could do that at the moment, but you know what I mean.

Default Re: What do you do when you are going stir crazy?

Suggestions that might be helpful: Invite friends over, Sex,Masturbation, Video Games, Tv, Movies, Cooking, Cleaning, Painting, etc.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

i dont really go out much, except to work and school, never really have had a social life...but maybe take up a hobby, like plastic canvas or needlepoint...sounds kinda boring but its neat seeing it all come together

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I just go with it cause climbing the walls is something you dont get to do every day

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Okay, I thought that I work online and never leave the house. Now that I have a broken ankle and have not left the house, except once to go to the doctor, I am acutely aware of how often I actually do get up off the internet's teat and go outside. I am a bit stir crazy at this point. How to you deal with being stir crazy? How do you keep yourself from climbing the walls? Well, not that I could do that at the moment, but you know what I mean.
    It's all about the virtual environment. Here I have a media center comp hooked into a home theater, hooked to a dvdr, hooked into a dvd and vcr, hooked into a cd player, 3 speed turntable, keyboard with mics, webcam and soon digital camcorder. You really aren't technically EVER on the internet but you have access to virtually any video/music/ or bit of information you can possibly imagine. Hell, you can even order up pets or sexual partners these days. Also, keep all your books and cds visible. Have at least 2 phone connections including cell and have Forrest shop for you hehe j/k.

On other note: So I am riding the bus into town. The girl next to me starts doing a gradually worsening imitation of the River Phoenix death dance. I can only smile and hope she doesn't go into cardiac arrest. Watching her do the funky chicken, it dawned on me that I had seen her face before. Where? On a search for "swingers" and "singles" using my zip code at your beloved www.*******.com. It was a reality check.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread