+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm going to Disneyworld.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default I'm going to Disneyworld.

...leave on Tuesday for 5 days at Disney. I've never been, the girlfriend says that's a sin... so we're going.

Anyone got any cool tips / stories about Disney trips? I really want to see the elephants in Animal Kingdom and the restaurants in Epcott. I hear there's some cool bars in Downtown Disney... any strip clubs / fetish joints?

We're staying at the New Orleans themed resort. It's supposed to be pretty nice, and since our trip to N.O has been postponed indefinetly, I figured what the heck. To really get that New Orleans feel, I think we'll clog the tub drain and leave the water running, sprint down the hallways with the TV from our room and assault the bellboy who helps us with our bags. ha. jk.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: I'm going to Disneyworld.

Epcot is not what it used to be. I would not recommend spending the bucks for a vaguely authentic meal. And most for their previous attractions have been really watered down.

do me a favor, if Ya see Chip N Dale, kick em in the nuts

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Space Mountain. Both Tracks. Twice. Haunted Mansion. Pirates of the Carribean (even if it is the short version). Jungle Cruise. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. Big Thunder Mountain.

If you go to Epcot go Space Ship Earth. Norway. Mexico. Test Track.

MGM~ Tower of Terror. Rockin' Roller Coaster. Star Tours.

Walk down Main Street with an Ice Cream cone in the rain. Catch a parade. Watch the Wishes fireworks.

If it's raining, go anyway. There won't be any lines and well a little water never hurt any one.

Take Sunblock, your own bottle of water and anti bactieral hand sanitiser. Don't touch the railings no matter how natural it might seem.

I'm so fucking jealous.

K

You MUST read this article by Boyd Rice! It's about the mysterious 'Club 33' in Disneyworld. It's very interesting. The club is named after '33' degree Masons!

Club 33

haha great article.

thanks for the rundown Keiko.. i'll let ya know how it goes.

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

club 33 is at disneyland here in california.... where you can usually find Keiko and i on sundays . If you get the chance to go to Universal Orlando.... DO IT! Ride the Mummy.... best indoor coaster... EVER! and im the freak who rides Space Mountain at least 6 times a weekend.

But, Disney World is an awesome place especially if you look at it from the eye of a child... or the eye of someone who kows something about the occult. Walt was a true genius, wnd while in my eyes its not Disneyland... It does have some awesome shit on its properties. Kei and I will be heading down ourselves in april to conquer the then opening Expedition Everest!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Definite musts are 'Haunted Mansion' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. I would've also recommended 'Mr. Toads Wild Ride', but they closed that ride down.

Damn them! (Though I understand it's still running at Disneyland.)

thanks bro.

i just had to re-read my thread to remind myself of this desperately needed vacation. my stress level is approaching catastrophic proportions. i've been looking at my co-workers lately and while they babble and whine, all i see is their eviserated bodies hanging from meat hooks down from the ceilings with their guts spilling into the hall as i laugh and eat my lunch while their blood trickles down and splatters over my egg salad sandwhich and crunchy pickle. i have to wonder what demented twisted power could ever have naturally selected a species so fucking retarded as human beings to take over this planet like a festering canker-sore. I see it in the way we drive, talk, act, entertain, lead, influence, pretend. But we must kill them, we must incinerate them, pig after pig, cow after cow, village after village, army after army, and they call me an assassin. What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin? They lie. They lie and we have to be merciful for those who lie, for those nabobs. I hate them. I do hate them.

ya, so anyways i need to give goofy a hug. mmmm ya. hugs.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Get a kiss from Minnie Mouse. That made me all better again. Haven't needed to take my "don't kill the others" pills since August. Ride Space Mountain, that's a good way to alliviate stress.
    K

+ Reply to Thread