+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fun with Radio...

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Default Fun with Radio...

Earlier tonight for what ever reason I decided to listen to some of my old radio shows from a few years back. Man were those good times. Two of my fondest memories of that time were when I was playing this Band call the crown, and an old priest calls at like 1 in the freakin moring. So he starts his crap about how this song is blastphemous and how everyone listening to it is going to hell (The being named 1999 Revolution 666 didn't help matters). So I ask the tard why is he up listen to a heavy metal show this late at night. Told me it was his duty to god to listen for such crap. So after I hung up on the turd, I deticated a special song from the Decide Serpents of the Light album. Least to say the man was not happy. Another came when the station was nearly shut down because a dj that went on before me was talking about cannibalizing your children if they are morons.Oddly this guy liked to call himself, your mom. Go Figure. Anyone have any fond memories of listening or working in radio??

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: Fun with Radio...

Sadly no. =(

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Default Re: Fun with Radio...

Ive had a few "perfect radio night"s as I put them. Its when the radio plays five or six songs in a row that you absolutely love, and you are scared to turn the car off so you run out of gas and get stuck in the woods. But its okay, because its with someone you love and you just spend the entire night talking instead of fighting for once.
    Also one time I said fart on the air. It was the funny.

+ Reply to Thread