+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannibalistic lesbians from outer space!

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

Default Cannibalistic lesbians from outer space!

No, really, I just wanted to introduce myself cause I'm new here to BlueBlood

My real name is Jasna and I come from Slovenia, Europe (no its noot Slovakia)

The country's situated somewhere between Italy and Hungary if anyone's interested (which I seriously doubt, but hey )

I was first interested in BluBlood cause of quality punk&goth erotica and then realised the whole community sounds quite interesting so I signed up

So if you have any questions feel free to ask

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default Re: Cannibalistic lesbians from outer space!

well you certainly got my attention and why do you say youre from slovenia when your profile quite clearly states you live in whogivesafukistan? hell, we probably live pretty close, me being a fellow fukistani.

Welcome aboard, Jasna, and I think you'll find that there are at least a few people here who know where Slovenia is.

As for questions, well, pardon my asking, but what are the Slovene goth and punk scenes and music like???

I know. Kinda a dumb question, but it's the best I could pull off on the spot.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Now the song "Lesbian Vampires From Outerspace" is in my head. Thanks. Thanks, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    well you certainly got my attention and why do you say youre from slovenia when your profile quite clearly states you live in whogivesafukistan? hell, we probably live pretty close, me being a fellow fukistani.
    whogivesafukistan is a region in slovenia. it is specifically known by the fact that noone really gives a fuck about it, neither do the people who live there

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Rilea
    Welcome aboard, Jasna, and I think you'll find that there are at least a few people here who know where Slovenia is.

As for questions, well, pardon my asking, but what are the Slovene goth and punk scenes and music like???

I know. Kinda a dumb question, but it's the best I could pull off on the spot.

Hope you enjoy it here.

thanks

and i dont mind the question, either
    well i'd say that the punk scene in slovenia is pretty.. hmm whats the correct expression.. local?
    you can find some pretty great oldschool and new bands here but there isnt really much "happening" except for occasional festivals. i guess cause it's a small country:/

also the goth scene here is pretty nonexistent. there are few goth clubs, mostly in the capital(Ljubljana) but otherwise there aren't much goths here, of course if you dont count fourteenyearold wannabes(theres LOADS of those ) but gothic/industrial music and the likes are gaining some popularity lately

you'd be surprised at how many metalheads you can find here, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    Now the song "Lesbian Vampires From Outerspace" is in my head. Thanks. Thanks, a lot.
    you're very welcome

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

hi and welcome.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

hi! i thought for a minute this was actually about lesbian canibals and was like woohoo! get rosie next!

Quote Originally Posted by sickybuaaaaa
    thanks

and i dont mind the question, either
    well i'd say that the punk scene in slovenia is pretty.. hmm whats the correct expression.. local?
    you can find some pretty great oldschool and new bands here but there isnt really much "happening" except for occasional festivals. i guess cause it's a small country:/

also the goth scene here is pretty nonexistent. there are few goth clubs, mostly in the capital(Ljubljana) but otherwise there aren't much goths here, of course if you dont count fourteenyearold wannabes(theres LOADS of those ) but gothic/industrial music and the likes are gaining some popularity lately

you'd be surprised at how many metalheads you can find here, though.
    Thanks, Jasna, for your wonderful reply, and am sorry for this late one to it.

Wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some influences coming into the Slovene punk scene from at least the Veneto region of Italy, Hungary, Austria, and maybe even Croatia, as they're all close neighbours of Slovenia.

As for metalheads, well, takes all kinds to make a country, much less a world, I say.

Just be glad they're not into Turbo Folk!!!

For those of you out there who don't know what Turbo Folk is, it's a Serbian musical genre, derived from traditional Serbian folk music, but with some modern pop rhythms and instrumentation, that was rather popular in Serbia back in the late '80's through '90's, and, in its lyrics, had a decidedly Serbian ultranationalist tinge to it.

Don't know if it's still popular in Serbia to-day, though.

Interestingly enough, from what I remember reading in early and mid-'90's editions of Maximum Rock And Roll, a good portion of the Serbian punk scene was, if anything, pretty opposed to the Milosevic government and its works.

sounds cool. where can i per cance find some samples to his genre so as to increase my musical thirst for new and interesting things?

Oh, good question, Mr. Malcolm!!! Unfortunately, I don't know of any sites(not that there probably aren't any)that have sample recordings that I can immediately think of.

But, if you were to do a Google, or other search engine, search using the keywords "Turbo Folk + MP3s", or whatever your preferred music file happens to be, am sure you could probably find at least one or two samples.

Mind you, most of the sites that would most likely carry such samples would be in Serbo-Croatian(I know some would say "Serbian" rather than "Serbo-Croatian", but, considering that both languages are mutually intelligible to the degree that the differences between 'em are pretty much similar to those between, say, Standard American English and Texas English, that strikes me as being just so much ultra-nationalist bullshit), and not English, but just run your mouse pointer over the highlighted title of a possible given recording and go from there.

That's how I've managed to down-load some of the Japanese and Chinese music clips I have over the years.

Good luck and good hunting!!!!

ive got a few japunk cds,mostly polysics which is new wave/synthpunk-like that matters- also love the traditional chinese instrumental pieces (we play them at work)let me ask, is golgol bordello similar to wha youre talking about? cus i like them. im always looki fo new shit to listen to these days, life is too short to be stuck to one genre of music-just fell in love with my chemical romance(shocker!)been a long time since i bought an albm and actually loved every song on it.

Thanks, Jasna, for your wonderful reply, and am sorry for this late one to it.

Wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some influences coming into the Slovene punk scene from at least the Veneto region of Italy, Hungary, Austria, and maybe even Croatia, as they're all close neighbours of Slovenia.

As for metalheads, well, takes all kinds to make a country, much less a world, I say.

Just be glad they're not into Turbo Folk!!!

For those of you out there who don't know what Turbo Folk is, it's a Serbian musical genre, derived from traditional Serbian folk music, but with some modern pop rhythms and instrumentation, that was rather popular in Serbia back in the late '80's through '90's, and, in its lyrics, had a decidedly Serbian ultranationalist tinge to it.

Don't know if it's still popular in Serbia to-day, though.

Interestingly enough, from what I remember reading in early and mid-'90's editions of Maximum Rock And Roll, a good portion of the Serbian punk scene was, if anything, pretty opposed to the Milosevic government and its works.

oh man, you really have no idea
    turbofolk is biiiiiig here
    mostly amongst uneducated people who live in the country, but ever since mtv realised theres some good money to be earned there they incorporated it pretty well in the todays slovenian pop culture:/

actually it would be pretty weird if you went to a "jock" party and not hear some turbofolk..

my opinion, though, is that this music is absolutely dreadful
    but i could find you few slovenian turbofolk webpages if you happen to be interested..

damn blueblood wont let me post URL's

guess i have some posts to make

okay, done my 15 posts..
    here are few slovenian turbofolk webpages:

www.atomikharmonik.com/

turboangels.si/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8KV-KdY0ds

but if you're a straight male you might even like them the recipe for a succesful turbofolk video is lots of busty blonde women in in skimpy clothes singing about big..erm things:P

if any translations needed, knock on my door..

Thanks for the further info and links, Jasna!!!

And, yep, am a straight male, so I like women with big boobs, as well as medium-sized and small ones, if they fit the individual woman's body type, in skimpy outfits just fine.

Blondes are OK, but my preferences tend to run more to brunettes, redheads and raven-haired temptresses.

Finally even saw some pictures of Ceca during a Google search I did on turbo folk last night, and she is quite an attractive woman.

But, considering that she married that bastard Rajanatovic, aka Arkan, well, that puts rather a pall on the extent of my attraction to her physical charms.

But, had first read about Ceca, her connection to Arkan, and turbo folk's role on the Serbian side of the Bosnian War in several books by various Western reporters about the Serbian-Croatian and Bosnian Wars back in the 1990's, and, aside from the gleanings of info I've got thus far about her and turbo folk on-line last night, that's pretty much I know about the matter.

Have even gone so far as to down-load some turbo folk tunes from a site or two, just to hear for myself what the shouting's all about, or isn't, as the case may be.

Again, thanks for the further info and links and hope all's going better than well with you in your part of the world.

Amigo the Cat(my kitty-baby)and I have no complaints, though Amigo may have some he'd like to register.

I just thank God that he neither knows how to use a computer nor type!!!!

exile

laibach?

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    laibach?

laibach?
    considered one of the best slovenian bands, yes
    if not the best

also known outside slovenia. what were you reffering to?

Either the band or the old Austro-Hungarian name for Ljublijana, I think.

Only Mr. Cheshire can answer that, for sure.

exile

the band. but it would have been lame to say "laibach is slovenian right?" since obviously i already know.

i was just making casual conversation and i was lazy.

the band. but it would have been lame to say "laibach is slovenian right?" since obviously i already know.

Gotcha.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

I like Mr Malcom am a little disapointed, lol, cant beat a bit of lesbo alien action lol, but still pretty glad i had a read, welcome N enjoy!
    Shh! dont tell everyone, but i liked Mcr too, but if asked ill eat my cd to hide the evidence lmao, or just for kicks lol
    Turbo folk conjured up the image of really fast fairies for some reason lmao

it's Ljubljana, actually

oh nah problem.. so you like laibach?

Quote Originally Posted by sickybuaaaaa
    it's Ljubljana, actually
    Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    I like Mr Malcom am a little disapointed, lol, cant beat a bit of lesbo alien action lol, but still pretty glad i had a read, welcome N enjoy!
    Shh! dont tell everyone, but i liked Mcr too, but if asked ill eat my cd to hide the evidence lmao, or just for kicks lol
    Turbo folk conjured up the image of really fast fairies for some reason lmao
    just mak sure to get pictures first if you do-i could use a good gigle. eating your cd i mean.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Lmao, Ill do my best for ya! lol

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    sounds cool. where can i per cance find some samples to his genre so as to increase my musical thirst for new and interesting things?
    http://www.pljuga.com/

you should probably learn serbocroatian in way to find your way around the page so I'll point you to the download page

http://www.pljuga.com/muzicki-bukvar.html

my tips:

Azra - legendary rock, on of the best songwriters acording to most of the ex-yu
    Bjesovi - one of my favourite bands back in time
    Buldozer - great older rock
    Deca Losih Muzicara - quality music
    Disciplina Kicme
    EKV
    Elektricni Orgazam
    Goblini
    Hladno Pivo PUNK!
    KBO PUNK!
    KUD Idijoti PUNK!
    Laufer
    Leb i Sol
    Majke
    Pankrti - old PUNK!
    Partibrejkers - cool quality rock
    Pekinska Patka - old PUNK!
    Psihomodo Pop cool rock
    SMF - on of my favourite bands
    Satan Panonski - craziest mofo that ver lived on balkan, PUNK! (don't translate lirics!!!!)
    Trula Koalicija - PUNK!
    Urban 4 - just cool
    Van Gogh - most evalued rock band nowadays but not one of my favourites
    Zabranjeno pusenje - great old YU rock band, great lirics

and your little dog too

i think i am afraid of turbofolk. welcome to Blue Blood

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    i think i am afraid of turbofolk. welcome to Blue Blood

heheh. damn, you really should be. i am

+ Reply to Thread