+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who would you rather be trapped in an elevator with: Eeyore or Tigger?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Who would you rather be trapped in an elevator with: Eeyore or Tigger?

Who would you rather be trapped in an elevator with: Eeyore or Tigger? Relentlessly gothic animated stuffed animal or relentlessly perk animated stuffed animal?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Re: Who would you rather be trapped in an elevator with: Eeyore or Tigger?

Eeyore. You tell him once to shut up and he'll do it.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Who would you rather be trapped in an elevator with: Eeyore or Tigger?

eeyore by far..i'd fucking hang tigger..i always hated his hippity hoppity ass

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Tigger, simply because tearing him seam from seam would be more enjoyable.

... and I'm beginning to wonder what Amelia's drinking to come up with these questions...

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

niether. they both carry negative energy in different ways. one is always having apity party and the other is a control freak that can't handle being wrong.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

At first I thought Tigger just b/c he is so uppity up, but then I realized I'd prolly wanna shoot him after a while. Eeyore is kinda dull though and I'd prolly wanna shoot myself after a while so I'm gonna go out and say....hmmm.... Nikki Sixx. Cuz he's damn sexy and I could see myself having some interesting convo with him.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I would definitely not want to be trapped in a closet with R Kelly.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    niether. they both carry negative energy in different ways. one is always having apity party and the other is a control freak that can't handle being wrong.

I was going to say my first thought was that Tigger would a better fuck but really Tigger'd just be an easier one and Eeyore would probably be kinkier once getting going. Only I think they are both male stuffed animals so I'm going with what Voltaire said instead.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Eeyore.. Most def. Eeyore... Because of the safety factor, which no one has yet to mention.

Eeyore would stand that there and wait depressingly long, not saying much. Tigger on the other hand would be bouncing and "Whoo Whoo whoo"ing.

Now we don't know why the elevator is stuck, and we don't know how high we are, but I can tell that if we aren't on the 1st or 2nd story. Then tigger would cause us to die.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Then tigger would cause us to die.
    He'd cause YOU to die. He would of course survive by bouncing at the precise moment of impact.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

tigger....

cause:

The wonderful thing about tiggers
    Is tiggers are wonderful things!
    Their tops are made out of rubber;
    Their bottoms are made out of springs!
    They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
    Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
    I'm the only one!

and your little dog too

i think Eeyore because i hate too much perky and i would end up being a murderer trapped with Tigger too long.

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

Tigger. Its a scientific fact that the most wonderful thing about tiggers, is that tiggers are wonderful things. Their heads are made out of rubber; their tails are made out of springs.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

i am aparently an eyore person (i just get on with it, martydom complex), so i'd say tigger.

as two people with the same personality usually ends up badly

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

eeyore doesn't panic

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Trotter
    Tigger. Its a scientific fact that the most wonderful thing about tiggers, is that tiggers are wonderful things. Their heads are made out of rubber; their tails are made out of springs.
    Yeah, Jonny already said that.

I'm gonna have to have the next one who says it murdered.

I'm probably gonna hire Jonny.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

what i find so funny is:

people say they would have to kill tigger after a while... or they would have to kill themselves or eeyore after a while...

what makes you think those two stuffed creatures aren't stone cold psychotic killers themselves? eeyore would love to be stuck in the elevator with someone because he could then slowly depress you into taking your own life... crazy serial killer technique... and of course he would totally get off on telling you what to do... by the time they opened the doors they would find a blood soaked "terrified" eeyore telling stories of how you lost your mind and he was really scared watching you cut your own heart out with the emergency telephone handset.... of course the M.E. will later think it is strange when during the autopsy he can't find your heart... hmmmm

tigger version to follow later...

did christopher robin really grow up and move on or is he buried under pooh's back porch?

Ali Stardust's Avatar Member

Eeyore because depressing or not he is my stuff soul mate

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

eeyore beacuse i could force him to do optimus prime lines

"transform and roll out"
    "get those decepticons"
    "ill stop you megatron"
    "my trailer dissapears up my ass"

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    what i find so funny is:

people say they would have to kill tigger after a while... or they would have to kill themselves or eeyore after a while...

what makes you think those two stuffed creatures aren't stone cold psychotic killers themselves? eeyore would love to be stuck in the elevator with someone because he could then slowly depress you into taking your own life... crazy serial killer technique... and of course he would totally get off on telling you what to do... by the time they opened the doors they would find a blood soaked "terrified" eeyore telling stories of how you lost your mind and he was really scared watching you cut your own heart out with the emergency telephone handset.... of course the M.E. will later think it is strange when during the autopsy he can't find your heart... hmmmm

tigger version to follow later...

did christopher robin really grow up and move on or is he buried under pooh's back porch?
    You rule.

darkamor's Avatar Member
    U.K. (Dover) / O.C.(behind the orange curtain)

Well both Eeyore and Tigger can join me in the elevator as I watch Pucca Funny Love (I <3 that cartoon)! :-)

~(^)~

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

eeyore! i'm all about eeyore. we could snuggle up and think depressing thoughts together.

+ Reply to Thread