+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ->need help<- Any idea?

Default ->need help<- Any idea?

Autumn is here, and I recently had nice walk with my mom. We went in the woods 'cos she love's mushrooms and nature at all (my granny is old herbalist with all this natural, healthy products, so it's in our blood) and there I noticed lot of these red poisoned mushrooms... checked some recipes and I allready have them, drying in my badroom (oh how nice I'm sleeping last 2 days)
    and now...

I'm thinking how and when to use them, and of corse not to overuse them. Any ideas, shall I go watch movie with my family or just trip at home, or go party with them..... is it anything more creative coming on your mind ?!?!

P.S. the way I preparing them, they not gonna have psyhodelic trip on mind... just visual trips, halucinations... so it's cool to go on dinner with Flinstones, ooops, my family

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: ->need help<- Any idea?

thats awsome man, i went to see the 2nd lord of the rings on my homeade shroom chocolate bars ,the part with the trees me and my freind were sitting on the tops of the seats like the kids do,,it was one of the coolest trips ever

GasmaskGirl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada (actually born in Saskatchewan Canada)

I don't know anything about wild mushrooms, except that some are lethal So my only advice to you is to be careful. But you probably know what you're doing.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yay SHrooms everytime i get them i always just sell them and use the money to buy LSD its much safer

Quote Originally Posted by GasmaskGirl
    I don't know anything about wild mushrooms, except that some are lethal So my only advice to you is to be careful. But you probably know what you're doing.
    everything is lethal in big doses... or not even coffee... this is like watching cartoon live... no psychodelic part

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    yay SHrooms everytime i get them i always just sell them and use the money to buy LSD its much safer
    nooooo.... no psychodelic... never more.... one period I wasn't able to function normaly... like a broken toy

this is more safe and fun... specialy when you know what you are expecting.... and one more thing... It's totaly legal here... nobody doesn't care about that when swedish culture by it self (talking about new viking culture, one before accepting christ) have big mushroom tradition... It's like rice in china....///or almost

Sweden Rocks!

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

OliX... are you talking about amanita muscaria's?

If you are, just so everyone is clear about it... these are not magic mushrooms... these do not contain any Psilocybin... these are in fact poisonous containing ibotenic acid and muscimol (which are water soluble toxics)

Many people have eaten these for centuries without ill effect or death, in correct doses as anything. Preparation is the key, the drying turns the ibotenic acid into muscimol (which is the desired effectant) and has a bioneurological use as a preventive of epilepsy by working on the GABA receptors of the brain.

Ok... class dismissed.

Test on Friday.

Botanical chemistry was definitely the wrong subject for me to major in.

or was it??

Yes it was

now or i'll be

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hmm yeah sounds like amanita (or fly agaric like the call them in britain or somewhere like that) only tried that once and only a little but it made playing rugby fun , I read somewhere that vikings liked them before battle . Once was enough for me, a little harsh requiring distractions

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Yes it was

now or i'll be

Hehehehe.... well we don't want that.

But they aren't illegal and grow in quite a few places around the world.
    Usually around pine trees.

And has been around and in use for centuries (over 6000 years in fact), the berserkers took them before going into battle.

Amanita muscaria is widely thought to be the Soma talked about in the Hindu scriptures, and is less often also thought to be the amrita talked about in Buddhist scriptures.

Garden ornaments, and children's picture books depicting gnomes and fairies very often show the mushrooms used as seats, or homes; it is rather uncommon for any other mushroom to be shown in this role.

And it's believed that Lewis Carroll had used them and may have even wrote 'Alice In Wonderland' while using them:

"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter." One side of what? The other side of what? thought Alice to herself. "Of the .-mushroom," said the Caterpillar, just as if she had asked it aloud; and in another moment it was out of sight.

Once again.... class dismissed.

Don't forget your #2 pencils.

teacher, teacher *raises two fingers* can I go pee.....

(and then disapear in clouds somewhere)

haha any of you know how to get LSD in stockholm, sweden?

wow..what a way to dig up a old thread... um.. my suggestion to you is start walking the streets and look for people who are cracked out...should be something nearby

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

you should talk to that other kid that wants to get drugs. ya know I just went to a message board and they had a rule where if you dig up a thread that hasn't been replied to for more then thirty days, they figure that the discussion is effectivly over and you are just wasting everyones time, so you will be warned and then banned.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Garden ornaments, and children's picture books depicting gnomes and fairies very often show the mushrooms used as seats, or homes; it is rather uncommon for any other mushroom to be shown in this role.
    thats cause theyre damn pretty mushrooms... haha if i had some i would probly grow them in my garden like flowers...
    maybe eat one once in awhile hehee... just to be bad... *blush*

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

there are about 8 or 10 of these growing in my backyard. the smallest one is the size of a saucer.

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

whoa didn't notice it was so BIG sorry

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

thats a tiny pic compared to a couple on here... haha like mine... i duno how to shrink down pictures yet, i havent learned how to use photoshop.
    im craving sauteed mushrooms now... hahaa i wonder why... *wonders*

+ Reply to Thread