+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Found Antoinette. BitterSweet.

Default I Found Antoinette. BitterSweet.

Apparently she is engaged, or has a boyfriend, and is supposedly pregnant.

Finding her again made Me happy, but also incredibly depressed about My Life.

she is supposedly dating some rock star in jacksonville.

I doubt she would want to hang out with Me again, but Im not sure that I care, and yet I also want to hang out with her again, but not in a Romantic way.

I want to get out of this place already. So much pain in this place. I don't know what to do.

I am scared, confused, alone, depressed, and unloved.

according to other people, antoinette never really liked or cared about Me. I was also told that she only wanted to talk to Me when she needed a person to take her to some place.

rather depressing. **

Default Re: I Found Antoinette. BitterSweet.

aww. i know we dont know each other really well but if you need to talk lemme know

I dont know how to describe what I mean.
    I need to talk to sombebody, but I don't know what to say.
    I want to go somewhere, but I dont know where.

I am Glad that she is ok and doing extremely well, but I am also Depressed about that, although I am also confused. apparently she is acomplishing her dreams. she is an actress/artist, and going to marry a rockstar, and she is supposedly starting a family. It is amazing how she has progressed .

I don't know how to say or express what I mean, but I do know I am probably going to get insulted, or scolded.

its ok. i know how you feel and no im not saying that because its the friend thing to say lol.. i went through basically the same thing once. try this though. when i was living with my ex HER ex came back and lived with us (i didnt like that one bit!) and he eventually started sleeping the same bed as us! what the fuck right! and then i found out that she cheated on me with him so shit happened and i was homeless and living out of trash cans behind a chinese restraunt..it was really fucked up and yet i was kinda happy it was all over somehow.. i dunno if any of that makes sense or not..is there a way you can express yourself through outlets? (i.e. art, musick, writing etc etc)? im sure your talented somehow!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i do'nt know what your talking about,but ,even though it sounds like shit, the world gets ALOT worse......

people come,people go,you gotta learn to just go with it,the more you dwell on the past the more you won't be moving forward.....

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Finding her again made Me happy, but also incredibly depressed about My Life.

I want to get out of this place already. So much pain in this place. I don't know what to do.

I am scared, confused, alone, depressed, and unloved.
    you don't need someone else to make your life happy. you should be able to do that for yourself. I have made that same mistake with relationships so I know how you feel. I am trying to do more for myself now and I feel better for it. Do things for yourself and everything else will fall into place.

+ Reply to Thread