+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In Flames :: Come Clarity

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default In Flames :: Come Clarity

Another CD Review...

This is not released until Feb 7. I ordered a "Fan Pack" limited to 500 last month, and the stuff got here today, thats why I have it so early.

On to the review...

Its starts off with the powerful song "Take This Life". Its fast paced, and a headbanger's dream song. After "Take This Life" is "Leeches", the intro is strong, and heavy. Lots of cymbal action. As you get more into the song...it kind of mellows down, and picks up once in awhile. Really good live. I don't really feel like typing out everysong. So thats where I stop, I may reference a song in my scoring though..

Scoring time:

Vocals: 8/10

Vox are 50/50. What I mean is basically half the time clean, half the time growling and good. Catchy lyrics make every song great.

Guitars: 9/10

Guitars sound different for each song. Which is great. Never good to have every song sound the same. Great riffs, and great overall sound.

Bass: 10/10

Ripping, and roaring. It stands out in the clutter of the music. The bass lines are just really good.

Drums: 9/10

Fast, heavy, everything I could want. Lots of cymbals, snare, double bass action.

Overall: 8.5/10

I recommend this to people who like in flames particularly those fans of post-colony.

Default Re: In Flames :: Come Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    ]I recommend this to people who like in flames particularly those fans of post-CLAYMAN*.
    Sorry. Got my albums mixed up.

I enjoyed come clairity. I like the song they had the duet on. The female vocals were cool.

hehe i downloaded it :x

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yup, it's pretty flaming

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    hehe i downloaded it :x
    you gunna buy?

i always buy what i like when i downoad it. theres some songs that are alright but its not the same really..so i probably wont buy it.

+ Reply to Thread