+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST: Congratulations Scar and Spaceman Spiff!!!!!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST: Congratulations Scar and Spaceman Spiff!!!!!

Thank you to Toxic Toons for sponsoring the most recent Community contest!

Congrats to the winners of the most recent Community contest:

Scar kicked all of your asses for referrals and she didn't even get in the ring until the final days of the contest.

Spaceman Spiff won for thread most interesting to other board members with the Awful Movies thread.

Scar and Spaceman Spiff, whichever of you let's me know first your preference for chainsaw guy or battery chick gets first choice.

Runner up for referrals is Scabre and runner up for most interesting thread is Sun Karma with her The best way to kill someone.... thread. WTF is wrong with you people?

Runners up will get some bitchin' Toxic Toons stickers swag.

All winners should email mailing addresses to submit@blueblood.net

Thanks for participating, everyone, and we'll have another one of these really soon!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST: Congratulations Scar and Spaceman Spiff!!!!!

Wahoo! How wonderful! I spent hours sending out invite's to all my ******* friends to BlueBlood. I have even seen a couple of them on here :-) I am in love with battery chick. I love her :-)

Kevin's Avatar to thine own self be true
    In the O.C. (but not the hoity-toity parts)

Default Re: CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST: Congratulations Scar and Spaceman Spiff!!!!!

Congratulations, Scar and Spiffy!

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Wow. I don't have anything prepaired...*reaches into pocket and pulls out a crumpled cocktail napkin* I'd like to thank... well... all of you, for making something out of my excuse to rant about movies. Without the rest of Blue Blood I might as well be sitting here talking to myself... thats not to say I don't do that anyway, but you get the idea...

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

IT WAS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...what a "coincidence" that the winners...even the runner ups all have names that start with an S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smell conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha... in all seriousness CONGRADULATIONS to the winners!!!!...especially Scar...cause I'm a drooling fanboy like that.

I look forward to the next one of these. I liked the topics everyone came up with.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Congrats you guys! I like all the activity the contest brought with it. Lets keep it up!

Lucky Bastards!

So scar gets to keep her nipple stickers? aw man.. and i thought i was a shoe in for my kitten pictures..damn.. shows that cute kitties nowadays dont get enough play haha congrats Scar and Spaceman

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Big congrats both of you, I'm not too jealous cause I already have a set for myself (even though I had to pay for mine).

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

congrats on the win even tho i secretly loathe all of you know i kid, geez dont take anything i say seriously

Great goin Scar and Spiff, but at least the rest of Us get to have these consulation prizes to cherish and/or drool over
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG

Congrats, Cute Calvin Boy.

+ Reply to Thread