+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New girl

Default New girl

Hi im a new girl here just joined..
    My name is Kerosene,im 18 and I'm from Amsterdam,theNetherlands but will be moving to london,UK in april.
    Im never really good at introducing myself but i will give it a shot..

Im a fun loving,romantic,sexual type of person.
    I work as a prof.horror/fetish model and dominatrix..

I joined Blueblood in the hope to find nice interesting ppl,which im sure I will..

<3 Kerosene

Default Re: New girl

Welcom to Blue Blood. I like your profile pic.

tnx im still trying to figure out how stuff works here..

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Cool website! Great pictures! Really cool look!

*blushes* thank you

So are you in Amsterdam now? What's it like there? Do they really have the girls for sale in the windows? I always thought that would be a cool photo shoot. Is there a big fetish scene there?

well ehm we do have legal prostitution,and yes we have ladies (and men and anything in between) sitting in front of windows with red lights waiting for customers.
    There's a nice fetish scene over here,not massive though some big events like Europerv,The clinic,Wasteland,pervert and many smaller parties.so yeah plenty to do

For some reason, I could just see someone doing that on stage, in some kind of show, people for sale posing in windows. I should put that in my film...

Do you go to Europerv, etc.?

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Have fun in London, I've been there once, and I thought it was fucking cool. I have a friend of mine here that lives in Amsterdam and I plan to visit him next year when I'm in France. Oh and welcome to BlueBlood.

Yes I go to most,Im a doorbitch for some smaller parties and I do small shows sometimes.

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

lol window shopping for prostitutes ,NETHERLANDS HERE I COME!!
    You are very beautiful and have great pictures - inspires and gives me ideas for more pictures and photoshopping of my crap

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therr welcome aboard and enjoy your stay harr

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Oh I know you, you have a livejournal. You are quite a fine looking lady.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

cute site- nice pix-
    I must agree with Ichigo- quite fine indeed
    welcome, welcome, welcome-
    enjoy

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

welcome hope you like London, the centre is amazing but the outskirts can be kinda crappy....enjoy your stay here

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

how can you have a fetish "scene"? isn't the whole point of a fetish to be something that appeals to an individuals sense of taste? it seems kind of stupid to have a scene revolve around that, but I guess lame people will always abandon any individual thinking for comformist herd attitudes.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    how can you have a fetish "scene"? isn't the whole point of a fetish to be something that appeals to an individuals sense of taste? it seems kind of stupid to have a scene revolve around that, but I guess lame people will always abandon any individual thinking for comformist herd attitudes.

jesus man.....you do like to stir things up.....

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

A fetish "scene" is people who are into the same fetishes, or fetishes in general, to get together, and have a sense of community, instead of a sense of isolation...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hey,welcome to the blood......cool pictures on that website,like the one in the cowboy hat.........haha..........

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

hello and welcome

bah. nothing good precedes the word "scene." arbitration of personal desire does not breed togetherness, the alternative is called cooperation. that's where you'll find most so-called communities lacking.

that's why I think of this message board as a true community. because it's centered around a theoretical concept (a structure) which in pratice has been torn down and replaced by the true working of a disorganised (chaotic) musing that nonetheless has managed to reorganise into an unpredictable progress. ( see thread about chaos, that was a good one by the way, kudos to whoever made that.)

ooh dramaaaa!!! come one give it to me

Hula Hoop Supervisor

bah. nothing good precedes the word "scene." arbitration of personal desire does not breed togetherness, the alternative is called cooperation. that's where you'll find most so-called communities lacking.
    Any proof of this? The various communities within the whole fetish scene tend to be pretty co-operative and helpful toward one another...that does indeed breed a sense of togetherness. In this case they are bound together by whatever particular fetish they have.

haha. sorry, looks like I kinda hijacked your thread. anyways.. welcome aboard. as you can see I'm the trouble maker, there's a few of us who like to push the envelope of public perception and "stir up the pot", IMHO it makes things interesting.. some people just like to kick back and relax, that's cool too. there's a place for everyone.

thats cool,im a kind of a badass,I like a bit of drama now and then,i love it actually,it might even get me off..

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Kerosene
    thats cool,im a kind of a badass,I like a bit of drama now and then,i love it actually,it might even get me off..
    Then you've come to the right place...

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Any proof of this? The various communities within the whole fetish scene tend to be pretty co-operative and helpful toward one another...that does indeed breed a sense of togetherness. In this case they are bound together by whatever particular fetish they have.
    well the problem with a "scene" is that it opens the doorway to uniform for one, which is almost a neccisity if you wish to maintain order, which all public domains must do to be able to regulate themselves due to the ammount of indiviudal involvement. this usually leads to mediocrity and a shut down of creativity and puts priority on the responsibilty to regulate said enterpraise over the act of whatever that enterpraise entails. hope that make's sense, I know i'm being too general here. also because of the specticle of that large scale involvement it invites in elements that are negative to the purpose of the scene ( I think we all know types like that, I don't really need to list examples) and other's that have no wish to pratice in the intent, but merely wish to exploit it for personal gain.

I mean there are obviously some things that are better collectivised and benefit from community involvement. however I feel that this one (fetishistic practices) are better left to individuals and a case-by-case sharing basis then to mass apropriation. but I suppose like most things, at the end of the day, it's just about whatever personal preference. that's just my $0.02

Hula Hoop Supervisor

also because of the specticle of that large scale involvement it invites in elements that are negative to the purpose of the scene ( I think we all know types like that, I don't really need to list examples) and other's that have no wish to pratice in the intent, but merely wish to exploit it for personal gain.
    Well each scene tends to have it's rise and fall really. That era when they are pop culture darlings does tend to make any scene washed up and dull. It loses a bit of focus and originality due to the massive influx of people but also gives it enough attention that some good can come from it. Those truly involved tend to see opportunity rise for them along with a healthy boost in terms of money, exposure, and new fans or people who have a genuine interest but needed the pop culture interest to open the door into it. Eventually the trendy masses move on and things settle back into their norm.

It's part of that need so many have to try and check out something new then move on. It happens to even the most elitest and underground...one can argue such an influx kills it all but it something can't survive a bit of attention and interest then maybe it was far weaker and too fragile to really make it?

Anything worthwhile survives even the most brutal critique and pop culture fandom. Any scene these days has it's 15min anyhow so one can't really avoid it...only prepare for it and hope it comes out stronger.

that's a really good point. I hadn't thought of that. one of the benefits is that it does promote awareness and accesibility, especially in this scene, to people that may not have been able to experience it otherwise.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I mean there are obviously some things that are better collectivised and benefit from community involvement. however I feel that this one (fetishistic practices) are better left to individuals and a case-by-case sharing basis then to mass apropriation. but I suppose like most things, at the end of the day, it's just about whatever personal preference. that's just my $0.02
    See I don't think that would work since you NEED people who are also into a particular fetish to really enjoy and explore it. You can do it alone but you tend to miss out on the full potential of a fetish that way. Plus any fetish (like Latex for instance) can benefit when people band together to make it better (in this case better and safer products). A fetish can't really be manufactured and sold to people like say music can...you can make latex look as sexy and cool as possible but if it does not "do it" for someone..it's jsut something fun but not really a fetish. It's so tied into personal taste to begin with that it also protects itself from rabid exploitation.

+ Reply to Thread