+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mexico Destabilizing, Ripe For Civil War

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Default Mexico Destabilizing, Ripe For Civil War

So much for NAFTA, GATT, NAU...

Now risen to the level of an insurgent war, the battle between the falling Kleptocratic Mexican government and supra-wealthy organized crime groups who now control much of Mexico's land areas, police forces, and even some of its military has hit a new milestone.

Exasperating political climates, the violence, bloodshed, and hatred for Americans South of the border, coupled with rising injustices and racism against and by US citizens, compounded by an incompetent federal government North of the border, are propagating the fires of civil discontent on both sides and about to strip-away the last veneers of civility.

Toss into the ugly political salad the mix of illegal immigration, free trade, high treason, disdain for the Constitution by US leaders, anti-rule-of-law anarchists groups and members of Congress (i.e. pro-open borders, pro-illegal immigration groups), and increasing economic pressures and uncertainties on both sides of the border, the climate is now ripe for growing a civil war.

Corrupted Mexican officials are driving an ever-increasing political wedge against Americans, demanding non-existent rights for millions of their invading hordes in direct violation of the Treaty of Guadalupe**--giving the US the unilateral legal right to militarily invade Mexico and seize its oil fields and other natural assets. However, at the highest level of government, both countries remain safe from such political unthinkables--but then the choice as to whether the US goes to war with Mexico is not in either government's hands.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Mexico Destabilizing, Ripe For Civil War

what do you mean by anarchist groups? like the EZLN and APPO? probably not. the info isn't very clear.

just wanted to say that I for one support the revolutionary indigenous struggle.

But this reads a bit too much like some rightwing NWO conspiracy theory for my taste. Can you cite a newscast of this?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'm for the revolution. I don't think it is happening yet, however.

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    what do you mean by anarchist groups? like the EZLN and APPO? probably not. the info isn't very clear.

just wanted to say that I for one support the revolutionary indigenous struggle.

But this reads a bit too much like some rightwing NWO conspiracy theory for my taste. Can you cite a newscast of this?
    Morning Glory I agree with revolutionary struggles, but where is that line.. Before the revolutionary becomes something else in the eyes of viewer...

Well Morning Glory, you hit on the head... I should read more into a story before posting it. Patriot Union, Its to krazy rightwing even for me. I'm Right wingish, but this filled with a little to much turboism...It is what it is a Necon Rant lol I fell for it...

If nothing else got me to read up on the Treaty of Guadalupe which this story, has some major holes in it. I am not normally a American History fan, but at least I learn something today.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Didn't they already have a revolution?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

several.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

War between the cartels, army and the emos. truly this is the end of all time.

+ Reply to Thread