+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kathy Griffin Abuses Heckler With Oral Sex Reference: CNN goes upmarket in 2009

MattyDillone's Avatar Exiled

Default Kathy Griffin Abuses Heckler With Oral Sex Reference: CNN goes upmarket in 2009

Rarely funny, always trashy comedian Kathy Griffin somehow managed to land a gig this year co-hosting CNN’s New Years Eve coverage from New York with the very queer straight laced Anderson Cooper. Why we don’t know: times must be really tough, and not surprisingly, she couldn’t keep her mouth out of trouble.
    Along with cutting of Lil Wayne and giving Cooper a generally hard time, Griffin was according to reports regularly heckled by the crowd, and just before a break, let fly at one heckler….all on open mic.
    Here’s the Kathy Griffin goes oral sex on CNN clip as follows; apparently the heckler has to have dicks out of his mouth…or something like that Keep it classy Kathy.

She's terrible. The next person to put her on TV should be strapped to a chair and have "mouth breather" tattooed on their forehead.
    reply edit reblog flag record video comment

Default Re: Kathy Griffin Abuses Heckler With Oral Sex Reference: CNN goes upmarket in 2009

D list bot.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Re: Kathy Griffin Abuses Heckler With Oral Sex Reference: CNN goes upmarket in 2009

Anderson Cooper is gay? I didn't know that.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Should I assume this is an MSNBC bot? Sheesh. I know FOX was caught editing NBC's Wikipedia.

By all reports, Anderson Cooper is both foxy and gay and prefers kinda tough young Latin guys. He worked out next to me at the gym once, but I didn't ask him to confirm or deny. I used to work out at a gym kinda oriented toward good-looking gay guys though.

This is hardly Kathy Griffin's first hosting gig, so WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    By all reports, Anderson Cooper is both foxy and gay and prefers kinda tough young Latin guys.
    Damn, there goes my chance...

Nos's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Damn, there goes my chance...
    I know.... I use to think we would run away together and do nasty things, but now I see he might not be all that into it. Oh well .... I'll always have John Meacham (editor of Newsweek) for my dirty thoughts time.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Nos
    I know.... I use to think we would run away together and do nasty things, but now I see he might not be all that into it. Oh well .... I'll always have John Meacham (editor of Newsweek) for my dirty thoughts time.
    Yeah, he's gay too.

Nos's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Yeah, he's gay too.
    lol that would be my luck

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Oddly enough, this bot has posted to a number of forums I look at. I think Kathy was giving the crew a bad time. She was also throwing things off their little balcony at the Jonas Brothers and generally being kind of drunkish and belligerent. It was kind of entertaining, at least what I caught of it on the Tivo.

My guess is that CNN is dusting off their word of mouth tools to get her back on a grass roots level for embarrassing them.

The crew was giving her a bad time on air for not getting a particular gig and she pointed out that she did not go disrupt them doing their job. Along the lines of "I don't show up to your work and knock the dicks out of your mouth." It was pretty humorous.

It was pretty humorous 15 years ago when that joke first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    It was pretty humorous 15 years ago when that joke first came out.
    Old jokes in the right context can still be funny.

Your mom can still be funny.

The bot changed it's avatar..to a different avatar..? That's a first.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    multiple personality-bot AKA Sybil-bot.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Like 3 times, none the less

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I think this bot is a bit more serious and professionally run than the average Eastern European spambot.

See, I read this as "Kathy Griffin Abuses Heckler With Oral Sex" and expected a much more interesting thread.

Aaah well, what can ya do.

+ Reply to Thread