+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i have a secret.....

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default i have a secret.....

and it's fifty kinds of fucking wrong and politically incorrect....... maybe if I see amelia while I'm here, She'll shoot it so you know what i'm talking about. untill then, I'l just keep dancing in it to dead kennedys chemical warfare and kmfdm dogma..... otherwise you will never know..... unless you come see my show in person........ I promise, it's deliciously distuirbing. period.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: i have a secret.....

you were the second gunman on the grassy knoll?

erm.. does it involve mayo? ~_*

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    and it's fifty kinds of fucking wrong and politically incorrect.......
    like it
    dead kennedys chemical warfare
    like it
    deliciously distuirbing. period.
    i bet i like it

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Shit, I'm half tempted to bike down to Portland to see what in hell you're talking about. Damn my curiosity.

painted a swastika on your kitchen floor with your menstruation?!

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    you were the second gunman on the grassy knoll?
    lol.
    close....okay not really..... it really, really pushes the envelope though.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    painted a swastika on your kitchen floor with your menstruation?!
    I knew someone who did that and got three university credits for it.

I'd love to catch it, but I'm practically across the nation. Will there be coverage of the event?

I love envelop pushing.

We'll have to wait for Amelia's shoot, O.K.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

limber limp with a dry martini.....................gotta love it

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I'd guess that Voltaire has a piercing in an unusual place... or a new tattoo in an unusual place...

Or an unusual tattoo in an unusual place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    We'll have to wait for Amelia's shoot, O.K.
    I havent been around for a few days, I was hoping that she'd found someone to cover the event.

No matter which way the event unfolds, I anticipate it just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    I'd guess that Voltaire has a piercing in an unusual place... or a new tattoo in an unusual place...
    i have no new body mods.... i do however have a disturbing idea that has already been tried out on stage with good results.

btw, I'm not going to post for a bit..... if you want to reach me pm me..... i'm saving my next post for something good since it'll be my 666th post...... later, y'all.....

Maybe she's doing suspension..with a twist.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

im guessing something with lawn gnomes...

Quote Originally Posted by batzilla
    wasn't that an All American Rejects music video?

PS. I'm hoping for a crucifixion.

He has risen, of boy has he risen!

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    wasn't that an All American Rejects music video?
    They asked to use some of the postcards from the postsecret project for that video. They offered the dude money, and he instead told them to donate it to the national suicide hotline.

I saw him (the guy who created postsecret) speak at SXSW this year. It was inspiring.

that wasn't a diss. that's actually really cool that they donated to the cause. I heard that a lot of those hotlines, maybe even that one was being taken over by Christian organizations (they called it faith-based initiatives.) I'm not really so sure that people who think you are going to hell is the best way to help GLBT youth, who, let's face it, are a large part of the people calling these lines (largely because of the same intolerant assholes that make their life a living hell). And I don't just think it's a coincidence, I think that's the whole idea.

I hate that what is considered to be Christianity is synonymous with the people who are 'playing church' .... and those on the outside can see how fake they are.

But no one talks about Jesus or God unless they include all of the missinterpretations of the bible by today's ''''church''''

It just bugs me, that the fake judgmental's represent something they have no idea what they're talking about.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

By codex 2344 from 11th century 665 is the number of the beast :P

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    It just bugs me, that the fake judgmental's represent something they have no idea what they're talking about.
    while I agree that the church of today is radically out of touch with it's own roots, I think that is a bit of an irresponsible position. Shit happens. Or more precisely shit is what people make happen. like it or not the mass of what Christianity means to people today is the bullshit that is being spewed from the pulpit.

I know what GOD means, but I don't like to throw around the word because I know that it will be misunderstood. I just keep it to myself. maybe it's a bit of a shame, but it's the reality.

The esoteric beliefs of each finding their own path is the true path to follow, but that doesnt fit into the clean and cut doctrine that was fashioned to enslave and control their congregation, who have found ways to twist a seemingly vague, biblical text... into their own agenda that has NOTHING to do with what is REALLY real!!!

If you ever wanna release some of that feeling, of holding it back, and not being able to share it with anyone due to the back lash, I'm one person who does not discriminate, and would love to talk anytime. BUT no pressure, I'm just extending the invite if you so feel moved to talk.

I dont believe in pressure, and I enjoy looking at other points of view.
    If I may be so bold to include a scripture thats used frequently, as a part of doctrine to exclude everyone that doesnt follow the gospel ABC's...
    BUT ... in the old testament, the prophet Joel spoke a 'prophesy'
    that in the days we live in, the spirit will be poured out on all flesh, or rather all mankind, not just the sunday show'ups.
    AND we'll all have a spiritual awakening... each to their own ability and sensitivity.(the current church preached down on woodstock, I believe that God loved the spiritual awakening, having people come together in body and soul to seek out whats real for themselves.) Somehow I *feel* that.

YOU feel GOD the way you need to, SOME only feel GOD in nature, and some ... dont much if any at all, there's a reason for that, and its not exclusive to the super spiritual ones...but rather ALL inclusive to ALL people.
    The current 'church' and I use that term loosely.... believe they are the only ones that do it right, but I've studied so many different religions, and they've all got merit.
    ANYONE who seeks the truth WILL find it.
    We just have different paths, just as we have different walks of life.

NO WHERE does it speak in the bible about premarital sex. The MARRIAGE CEREMONY WAS THE ACT OF SEX, even concubines were allowed under God's law (and I can even show how KING DAVID, the one who's known as the king, being a man fashioned after God's own heart, who was in fact a bisexual, and had a male lover. !!!)
    They dont preach that in sunday school.
    AND a lot of the 'laws' the churches glean as a laundry list for everyone to follow or yer going to hell to burn for eternity..... those laws dont apply to just everybody.
    BUT rather to ONE city at ONE time.
    NOT EVERYONE.
    God's not a decrepit old man who's up in the sky thats so mean and just waiting to smack everyone down for doing what feels right.... and make them burn for eternity..... we cant accept it, buy it, or bow down to it ....that false notion. THAT MENTALITY IS FUCKED UP.

The actual greek and hebrew the bible was written has been misinterpreted,
    Just like converting spanish to english.... they have so many words for LOVE, we have ONE..... like, I love my dog, I LOVE my car, and I LOVE my husband.

Its ONE WORD, for many different things. We see lazy preachers who wont study the original text, and pervert the King James Version (primarily) mostly for personal gain and control over the people and their finances.

If one listens to them pray, to make it sound ultra holy, they'll pray to GOD IN THE KING JAMES old english!!!! as if that's holy language.
    The church now adays is the modern day pharisees.

Legalistic, hyprocritical, judgmental... the bible says that in the last days there would be ANOTHER Jesus preached. I believe the OTHER Jesus is what THEY preach.

The pharisees are preaching a Jesus who's not ALL loving, and all the doctrines that do more damage than heal wounds.

I'm not telling anyone what they should believe. Thats a path each of us should work out ourselves.
    BUT the LEADERS in this time in existance, are so fake, and its easy to reject the one they appear to be serving as their master....

And just as the pharisee's in the day of Jesus, they had no idea who GOD was, but they were equipt with an arsenal of what HE was supposed to be saying and teaching,
    Just as they do now. And they dont even know him.

i have no new body mods.... i do however have a disturbing idea that has already been tried out on stage with good results.
    ooooooo..........are there puppets involved?

TheCosmicSheriff's Avatar If I could, would I?

the bible is nothing but a condensed version of the original manuscripts. years ago a bunch of "wise men" got together and decided what was going into the bible and what wasn't. who are they to say what is relevant to the rest of Christendom.

The truth of the bible, in my opinion, is that it is a guide to trying to understand our humanity not a blueprint for how we should live our lives to go to heaven or whatever afterlife you believe in.

the reality that I understand is that the creationists narrow view of the beginning of mankind is limited by the "on the first day God created.." time thing. Just because a day to us is 24 hours doesn't mean that god created man in 24 hours. could he not have seeded the oceans and had us evolve over millions of years to the point were Adam and eve were high enough up the evolution ladder to understand right from wrong.

...and done.

Actually. In the first few scriptures where people get the creationist view ... they miss where it says God RE-PLENISHED the earth. Meaning there was a "plenishing" before adam and eve.
    Its recorded that he created all the animals before mankind (thats what the word adam means is mankind.) If the world was created in the purported seven days, that doesnt actually mean days... but rather a cycle.
    This could include an evolutionary scale.

TCS, you're right about the bible as we know it is a shortened version. It was decided by the Niacine (sp) council, that deemed the 66 books the canonical version.
    I've read a lot of the other books not included, they're interesting, some are for historical value, or a reference looking into that culture of the time it was written. Some of the books, written by Andrew, one of Jesus' half brother, thats some interesting reading.IMO.
    There are some books that have a spiritual (lack of a better word) tug, while others just seem like a story..
    There are several books that are almost identical but vary in all the 'wrong' ways... I can see how those were rejected.

I wanna thank everyone for allowing me to share my opinions, and stuff without causing a flame war.

Oh, and when I say church, I'm not including every single person who goes. I believe there are good ppl... and all that.
    I include the John Hagee's and the people who just spew what they're taught, without seeking for themselves.... and use the bible as a weapon to all those not in their holy clique.
    I wanted to make sure I included that distinction.

hmmm.....dancing in it......................is it some kind of uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    hmmm.....dancing in it......................is it some kind of uniform?
    close. i guess you could call it a uniform. but not really. very cool though.

You're a very artistically expressive person, so I bet it is.

Ok, i've deciphered the clues. you've joined a nunnery?

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Is it a giant cup of coffee?

+ Reply to Thread