+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What a crappy day.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default What a crappy day.

My car was stolen.

In broad daylight.

With a key.

I lost my key in the old house I was living in, couldnt find it before we moved. My mechanic has the other key. What does that equal?

Some stupid cunt of a roommate either stole my car or gave my key to someone to steal it. When we called her, she hung up on us. NOW, if you were being accused of stealing a car and the police are involved, wouldnt you want to find out WHAT THE FUCK is going on? I sure would. But logic escapes most people.

Noone else in the world has a key to this car except the one I lost in the house and my mechanic (who had his in his hand as he called to tell us it was gone). Now, ok use the argument that someone in the house took it say...during a party or something, how would that person know my car was a block away and which one it was? The girl who took it walked right up to my car in the lot and drove off like she owned it. Yeah, not buying that argument.

So...conclusion.

If my car isnt back in the shape it left by tomorrow, all hell will break loose. And I WILL find out who did it, and I WILL press charges for grand theft.

I hate stupid people. Wish me luck. Lol.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: What a crappy day.

good luck getting your car back that really sucks.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Sounds like it's time for armagedon

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Wow. That sucks. Message me privately on what day you want to do the horse thing. We should aim to start midday. Good luck. *hugs*

Hula Hoop Supervisor

That indeed sucks...hope you get your wheels back but if not...give em hell!

*Hugs Jax to comfort Her! *

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

that sucks , but then I think that everyone should 'lose' one vehicle in thier lives

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    that sucks , but then I think that everyone should 'lose' one vehicle in thier lives
    Ive lost enough. This is just insulting.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

i had a friend get his rat(rod) stolen , 'm sure it was pretty easy with no windows,locks,keys.but still........the dumb fuck drove it around town and we caught up with him soon after,after about 6 H.A.M.Bers on you at once ,you damn sure won't steal again.........

i'd kick some for you,but i'm sure you can handle that in your own sexy ass kickin' way......

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

never mind I had a hypo bike ( like a total two stroke done with it all) , you should have heard what kid of story 15 years later I'm still getting from that, no insult intended , I'm just easygoing

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Sounds like your having one of my days. Sorry to hear it babe, but remember.. Assholes always get the shitty end of the stick. Whoever did it will get there payback, even if i have to do it myself.

Offers a hug and a spank (it might help)

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

When you find out who it was, accidentally post their adress and info on the forums ;-)

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Grand Theft Auto: Jax Gets Jacked: A Girl Without A Car....comming on the Xbox 2 and Sony Playstation 3 in the sumer of 2005

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah you gotta be low to steal someone's transporataion. i've fucked with peoples cars that really deserved it, but i'd never do that. some people will say that karma is going to make things better, but that means they are saying you were an asshole who got karam dished back to you, so I wouldn't say that. i'd say you should exact some holy and righteous vengance.. if it was me i'd be like ok you steal my car, I burn down your house. let's see how you like having to go without somethign vital to your daily existance.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Holy shit, the GTA thing almost made me shit myself.

But seriously. Jax, you are one of the few people I harbor a bit of respect for on here so, it sucks to see you get your face smashed into reality so hard. I suppose it happens, however, and some day you'll be able to look back on this and say "it a good thing that car got stolen, because it turns out that kind of car explodes in you go over 40 miles per hour then under 40 miles per hour."

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, I love the replies. Mr Karl, I wasnt saying your post is insulting, I was saying this stupid bitch has insulted me. I KNOW it was my ex roomie, and I do have her addy. She was the only one with access to a key.

Ive faced reality. I know shit like this happens, but I didnt do ANYTHING to her to warrant her stealing my car.

She will be punished. I cancelled my trip to AZ this weekend for fear that Ill be sent to jail for beating her severely.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, you don't wanna tango with seriff whatever the fuck that pricks name is, joe whatevea. he'll put your ass in a pink jumpsuit and on the chain gang.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah, you don't wanna tango with seriff whatever the fuck that pricks name is, joe whatevea. he'll put your ass in a pink jumpsuit and on the chain gang.
    That dude is a joke. The moment he let his 'groupies' run a dog back into a burning house and laughed as it screamed in pain is the moment I will never forget. Fuck him and his pink underwear. For my bands sake, and my investors sake, I can not be who I used to. Or my roomie would be feeling a smiley* on her fucking skull.

*smiley is a contraption us squatters used to use for protection. Its a heavy lock locked onto the end of a chain. I used it passionately when I had RAID sprayed into my eyes.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

That dude is a joke. The moment he let his 'groupies' run a dog back into a burning house and laughed as it screamed in pain is the moment I will never forget. Fuck him and his pink underwear. For my bands sake, and my investors sake, I can not be who I used to. Or my roomie would be feeling a smiley* on her fucking skull.

*smiley is a contraption us squatters used to use for protection. Its a heavy lock locked onto the end of a chain. I used it passionately when I had RAID sprayed into my eyes.
    i've always prefered a heafty set of REAL dusters(brass knuckles) they really get the job done,sometimes you don't even have to hit someone,there very intimidating.....the key is to hide them though....

Wow, that must really suck. I've never had anything like that happen. My boyfriend and I caught some ghetto mofo trying to get in the cars in Wal-Mart parking lot. We caught him in the middle of trying to break in the car right next to us. He got scared, jumped in a piece of crap car with 3 other ghetto mofos, and left. That is the closest experience we've had. I hope you the best of luck finding it.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

That really sucks.

Ties into that whole thread about stealing.

When someone steals something from you it SUCKS.
    So it is a good reminder not to steal from someone else.

But if it makes you feel any better, those people who
    are stealing stuff, probably have shitty lives. They are
    probably strung out, or really poor, etc... They are living
    a desperate, crappy life of crime, etc... So let them be
    miserable, and you win, by moving on, and not letting
    their stupid bullshit get to you. My answer to Los Angeles,
    was to get good insurance. Because living here, I had
    several vehicles stolen, and several break-ins, and
    you just have to be able to let it go, and move on.
    Because you can get as mad as you want, and you
    can't stop it from happening...

+ Reply to Thread