+ Reply to Thread

Thread: have you ever known anyone...

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default have you ever known anyone...

...who no matter how hard you try to have calm, civil, conversations with it just ends up turning into an emotional fight? Even if you take the extra patience and time to not be accusatory, use the right tone of voice, and give the other person every chance to express what they want out of a situation, it still devolves into shit?

I think at some point you just have to agree that there are certain people in this world who, for whatever reason, you are unable to have productive communication with... even if it's someone you've been very close to for years. right?

I guess if it feels like you're dragging around a 10,000 lbs weight around your neck while you're going through your day that should let you know it's time to cut it loose.

meh.

and i'm only looking for affirmative responses to my thread, please ty.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: have you ever known anyone...

Ye ive had a few of those, mostly women, one ex of mine, we were so hot together but couldnt be together, if u know what i mean, real love/hate think lol was great, all our friends couldnt work out how we d even got together, half the time nor could we lol, it just worked for us.

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

yup. try talking to my mother. causes nerve damage

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    Ye ive had a few of those, mostly women, one ex of mine, we were so hot together but couldnt be together, if u know what i mean, real love/hate think lol was great, all our friends couldnt work out how we d even got together, half the time nor could we lol, it just worked for us.

right on man.

sex, dr*gs, rock and roll is great... i guess if thats all it's gonna be then you gotta just leave it at that. it's pointless to try and develop an actual relationship and expect real communication when there wasnt that to begin with.

party on.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

It sure was fun !(que scooby doo music and playback memories lmao)

Yes, my mother. I never realized what a buffer my father was until he died a few years ago, as since then I am confronted daily with her true feelings about me, No matter what I do to keep a light, civil relationship she pushes, pushes, pushes. I have tried every approach possible to sit and talk things over with her, but all I get is either raging, blazing hate, or ignored and the subject changed, or she laughs and talks louder and louder trying to drown me out.

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTart
    Yes, my mother. I never realized what a buffer my father was until he died a few years ago, as since then I am confronted daily with her true feelings about me, No matter what I do to keep a light, civil relationship she pushes, pushes, pushes. I have tried every approach possible to sit and talk things over with her, but all I get is either raging, blazing hate, or ignored and the subject changed, or she laughs and talks louder and louder trying to drown me out.

welcome to the club

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

my sis is like that

+ Reply to Thread