+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reason 592 why Los Angeles Rules!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Reason 592 why Los Angeles Rules!

You can get Kir Royales in a sports bar. Even if you look like me.

Apparently I am also excellent at food trivia. I never played the food trivia machine before, but this cool guy Jessie I never met before invited me to play. Apparently I am excellent at knowing about weird food until it comes to issues of actually cooking it. When I hit the button for caviar coming from the Caspien Sea, he was like good guess and I was like I knew that one. I didn't know what you put on Beef Stroganoff after it is done cooking. I guessed burnt vodka.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Reason 592 why Los Angeles Rules!

LOL, your doing better than me, I love to eat food, but dont have a damn idea how to cook it. And, you like fine by the way, even though I have no clue what Kir Royales are. I wouldnt, I live in the sticks :p

Quote Originally Posted by CeruleanFire
    LOL, your doing better than me, I love to eat food, but dont have a damn idea how to cook it. And, you like fine by the way, even though I have no clue what Kir Royales are. I wouldnt, I live in the sticks :p
    I look fine for a freak, but I don't look like a sports bar customer in most parts of the world.

Kir Royale is champagne and Chambord

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

oh, damn...Chambord? one of my favs, I have a bottle of it here somewheres. I will definitley try making one this weekend. As far as freaks go, yea, Im a freak too, esp around here. Come to New England sometime, and I will take you to meet some New England freaks. I think you might enjoy a short change of scenery. ( PFFT to sports bars, I have my own bar here)

I love L.A. It's nice to know that you can get all dressed up to go out and very few people will hassle you about it.

By the way -- I love Chambord too. But I prefer purple hooters or Chambord sours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Giulianna
    I love L.A. It's nice to know that you can get all dressed up to go out and very few people will hassle you about it.

By the way -- I love Chambord too. But I prefer purple hooters or Chambord sours.
    I can guess what it in a Chambord sour, but I don't know and I like the idea of ordering a purple hooter. What is in those?

Amelia,

BTW, we decided to expand the VIP area, so I will be sending you 2 VIP tickets this week. Hope to see you and Forrest there :-)

cheers,
    /mario

PS: It was nice meeting you the other night. Hope my drunk-ass wasn't too obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I can guess what it in a Chambord sour, but I don't know and I like the idea of ordering a purple hooter. What is in those?
    HaHa...relax it won't hurt you. You can order it as a shot or as a mixed drink. It is a mix of Chambord and Vodka. It is best when they use Vanilla Vodka.

+ Reply to Thread