+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inspired!!!!!!!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Inspired!!!!!!!

What was the last thing that inspired you????

I recently became inspired at the goodwill. I went with my pals Billy and Meli instead of going to work one day, bought 3 skirts of different lengths, layered them all on top of each other and bustled them up to make a prom gown-y type of ball gown skirt to wear when I am in the mood to be gawdy. Meli found a pink fur coat and got it for me, it oh so taste-lessly completes the entourage!!! Yay :-)

I also became inspired to do more yoga, when I tried an at home instructional video that I really liked. I was sore after the first couple times but in that good way, so now I am in the mood to do some more yoga :-)

Any stories to share?????

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Inspired!!!!!!!

i picked up some new music recently - the new Kittie cd, and was inspired by it to do some writing of my own. that snowballed into getting me back into typing a few of my better poems into the puter to put on a diskette.

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

I remember having a conversation about making a corset in a thread somplace on here. I felt inspired to start making one of my own, and since then I've not had the money to buy good materials.
    I also have been inspired to take lots of pictures of myself, and have been hampered on that one with lack of a decent camera.
    Otherwise...I lack inspiration lately. Especially when it comes to music, I have no desire to practice any of my voice pieces, even though performances are coming up soon.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

There have been many times when I have been walking around Gateshead & Newcastle when I've wished I had a camera, for some of the things you se are just bizarre. How many times have you seen a pigeon sitting in a corner facing a wall, and when we walked up to it, it turned and looked at us as if to say "WHAT?", or how many times do you find a complete living room set of furniture arranged in the foyer of a block of flats? Strange things indeed!

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

Can we do yoga together one day Scar?

Quote Originally Posted by Superna
    Photoshoot

Art

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superna
    yes my dear!! of course!!!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

what inspires me is mostly just living my life day to day.. i am contstantly reminded that my life is charmed,after so many years of hardship; that i have been fortunate to live this life, because my life right now is really awesome........... and it is all just beacuse of timing, and experience.... or maybe lack there of.... who knows? haha..............

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Most recently I've been inspired by my best friend Cookie. She talked some shit and said she loved me and to get shit done. I love her for that.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

I was online the other day looking at clothes that other people had made from scratch, and that made me get inspired to get back into making more of my own clothes. So I went to the store and picked up some kickass fabric (a gorgeous red brocade with black flowers), and now I just need to finish knitting the sweater I'm making for my mom and I shall sew myself a pretty sweet skirt. hooray!

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    yes my dear!! of course!!!
    yogurt yoga ... i just invented it, and its fun

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Yoga sounds great...you'll have to do a photo set doing yoga so we all can make sure you are keeping with your 'inspiration'..and yogurt yoga sounds like a good idea!

(strawberry yogurt, please)

thomasroche's Avatar Member

I recently read Ed McBain's The Gutter and the Grave from the late 1950s, reissued recently by Hard Case Crime. It was the most inspired I'd been by a crime novel since I read James Ellroy's American Tabloid.

+ Reply to Thread