+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How often do you have violent urges that you DONT act on?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default How often do you have violent urges that you DONT act on?

How often do you have violent urges that you DONT act on?

Such as... you want to punch someone in the face, smash into their car when they cut you off, or kick your dog for eating your shoes?

I'd say not that often for myself. I have tamed my road rage for the most part, since I came one day to realize that I was the only one getting mad when I honked and honked my horn. I do wish I could get away with throwing eggs at people out of my car window though, when they do something totally mean.

My dog sometimes does provoke anger, specifically the girl dog who is the mischievous one of the pair. Sometimes I wanna kick her but I know it wouldn't stop her from being bad anyhow.

When I get mad at people I often have elaborate plans in my head where I punish them physically and then ruin their lives. I never act out those fantasies either though cause I don't want to be that kind of person.......

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: How often do you have violent urges that you DONT act on?

most things don't bother me but stupid people do, they make me realy angry........I have yet to murder one though, it'd be bad for business

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Not anymore.

When I was a teenager, all the fuckin' time...

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I was ready to confront Fred Phelps without actually instigating violence. (Not that I was going without any weapons haha) I have less violent tendencies these days overall. I've downgraded to where I need to stop toying with people when I think they're fucktards. Getting better. I recognize the cycle it creates.

Jackie T

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

YESSSS... when idiot drivers DRIVE... hah that pretty much summs it up... fuckers turning right, while watching traffic from the left, not even paying attention to pedestrians crossing the street from the right... seriously if i didnt pay attention, me and my kid would be dead by now. fuckers here cant drive.
    i saw one woman that was 3/4 of the way out onto the street, she saw me and my friend dianne pushing the stroller, and she LAUGHED and said OOPS... yeah fuck you oops, how about i stab you if you hit my kids stroller...
    so yeah thats pretty much the only time i think violent thoughts, is when someone is an idiot, but rarely other than when theyre driving.

Once every few days. Happy I don't act on them or I'd be in butt hurt prison/dead.

Either involve an extreme act of violence (shoving thumbs into persons eyes, choking them, slamming there head into the wall, knife in the soft spot at the back of the head, etc.)

Or...slamming the breaks on and smashing up the front of a tail-gaters car.

Tonight when my car was almost broken into I wanted to shove a pen into their ear and try and fish it out from the other side.

People sure do have an inclination to suck.

xXMizVanityXx's Avatar Claudia

Very often. Im not into violence but my other personality Criz is. When my brother starts getting manipulative, Criz wants to throw a stapler at his head. When mom just doesnt know when to quit bitching, Criz wants to chop her head off. Oh shit, my alarm clock went off, now it's playing old 80's pop, *Phil Collins* Ewugh.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Quote Originally Posted by xXMizVanityXx
    old 80's pop, *Phil Collins* Ewugh.
    yes the new 80's pop is far better... erm... no it's not. As for good old Phil "Abacab" Collins well I'd have preferred he just stuck to the drums rather than go on to other things (I can only imagine what song was on your alarm clock... against all odds? now that one will definitely push me to violence... did you chuck it at your brother? that's the highly recommended action) forgetting to take his hair with him.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

never anymore. not in years and years. I have realized that it is a complete and total waste of energy. anything that could make me angry like that is probably a waste of time.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

someone broke into my car and stole my stereo, amplifiers and subwoofer set-up,...

a nieghbors kid at that,....

I was ready to lose it on the little brat,.. $1500 I lost.
    $600 on the head unit alone!
    $300 give or take on the subwoofer alone!!!

still hurts,...
    ::clenches fist::

errr,.. still cant digest it all right

xXMizVanityXx's Avatar Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    yes the new 80's pop is far better... erm... no it's not. As for good old Phil "Abacab" Collins well I'd have preferred he just stuck to the drums rather than go on to other things (I can only imagine what song was on your alarm clock... against all odds? now that one will definitely push me to violence... did you chuck it at your brother? that's the highly recommended action) forgetting to take his hair with him.
    I have no clue what P. Collins song was on. I wanted to chuck it at John, but no..im learning to have self-control, and it's...not working very well but at least im making an effort.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

If i had a nickle for every time i wanted to knock someones teeth back in any given 24 hour period . .well lets just say i'd have a fuckin lot of nickles.

+ Reply to Thread