+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boo!

6BladesDeep's Avatar Junior Member

Default Boo!

Ello, I'm Skarlet. I'm not so good at random biographies, so here's a Q&A I already had lying around:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
    I'm an assistant for Premium Web Design. Yep, it's a computer thing. & i know nothing about computers. I'm a secretary. hah. i hate it. Any other time, i'm usually promoting and managing my fiance's band..which will never. go. anywhere. I do it to make him happy. Plus i love music. Alot.

2. Where are you from?
    I'm technically from Canada. Toronto, specifically. But I've been stuck in georgia for quite a while now.

3. Who is your favorite author?
    I have way too many. Poe, Byron, Rice. Scott Westerfeld. The woman who wrote SPEAK. I wish I could remember her name...

4. What are your favorite films?
    I'm in a hurry, sort of, so i can't write out all of them. I really like Memento & this new movie Stay. Lost Boys, ofcourse. There's a low budget movie called Vampire Clan that's really interesting to me because I knew about Rod Ferel before the movie came out. It's basically about him convincing a bunch of kids they were all vampires & making them follow him. It kinda sucks, actually.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
    The big 4. Bauhaus, The Cure, Susie and the Banshees, & Joy Division. Plus a little Rammstien. My fiance wants to play Cold, so ofcourse that will be included.

6. At your funeral?
    umm...the same? Raine knows me well enough, i'll let him pick.

7. How do you want to die?
    I don't care really. death is death. i do know how i DON'T want to die...i do NOT want someone the slit my throat. That's a nasty way to die.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
    i dont care. i'm not going to see it. A coffin the size of a full sized bed would be nice, to be burried together would be great. ofcourse, that's only relevant if we die at the same time.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
    in all honesty, I like the way I look in a hockey jersey. Or maybe I just like the way Raine looks at me in a hockey jersey.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
    Thinking the world was a nice place to live.

11. What's your favorite band?
    If you think I'm going to pick ONE you've lost your mind.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
    I have a highschool education. I'm trying to get into an art school in Savannah. I plan to major in Visual Effects or Photography.

13. Why did you join?
    I thought it would be a nice place to start out. The only forums I've ever really been in are run by close friends & relatively small. I know most of the people in them. It's very different.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
    Famale Ferali, party of one.

Default Re: Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by 6BladesDeep
    Ello, I'm Skarlet. I'm not so good at random biographies, so here's a Q&A I already had lying around:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
    i'm usually promoting and managing my fiance's band..which will never. go. anywhere. I do it to make him happy. Plus i love music. Alot.
    remind me to never hire you as a manager then

welcome to the board though!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

who is raine?

Voldta:
    It's not me, I promise. His drummer & bassist are both lazy with practice & he's actually the only one out them that's really serious about his music. There are other bands that want me to become there manager & him to be there singer, & if we accepted we would really go somewhere, but Raine & I aren't the type to seel out old friends for lack of talent.

Morning Glory:
    Raine is my fiance.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

hi n stuff(:
    I never know what to say...but..HI!!!!

*faint laugh* ello, love. S'ok, there's really no need to say much, i suppose. Besides, Laurie Halse Anderson put it best: "I have never heard a more eloquent silence."

ps- Laurie Halse Anderson is the author of "Speak". YAY for me, i finally remembered it!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, that was out of context. nevermind.

yo hellow,wellcome to the bb ,hell of a site in my book ,love it

bands going nowhere ,,lol ive been in a few ,,so im like simi retiered for the time ,,and its good to be loyal too friends ,> the band me and a close friend had our drummer left to go play for Rob Hallford ,but hey wished him the best ,and moved on,,, got to give some band mates some time to finger it out some time ,,never know ,,a 1 hit wonder is beter than none lol,,,but hy again ,hope ya have fun here

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Hello and welcome...I like that "How do you want to die?" question, I think I'll start asking people that...you know, like...Hi, how's it going? How do you want to die?...umm...on second thought...

Mother Superior

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    yo hellow,wellcome to the bb ,hell of a site in my book ,love it

bands going nowhere ,,lol ive been in a few ,,so im like simi retiered for the time ,,and its good to be loyal too friends ,> the band me and a close friend had our drummer left to go play for Rob Hallford ,but hey wished him the best ,and moved on,,, got to give some band mates some time to finger it out some time ,,never know ,,a 1 hit wonder is beter than none lol,,,but hy again ,hope ya have fun here
    Yeah, he's been in 9 bands so far, including this one. One of them actually almost got a record deal, but they told them to drop they're bassist & that was a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    Hello and welcome...I like that "How do you want to die?" question, I think I'll start asking people that...you know, like...Hi, how's it going? How do you want to die?...umm...on second thought...

I agree. Occassionally when some close-minded idiot is bugging me, i ask him if he has ever woken up with all of the skin peeled from his body. Obviously, they say no, & i ask if they would like to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.
    Thank you very much Mirren. From the posts of yours that I have already read, you seem to be a very spiffy individual.

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Welcome and enjoy your stay, you'll definately meet some interesting people here.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

helloooooo, and welcome!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

So we know you can answer basic questions, but how about some personal ones...

Ready, this is really Personal, and you really don't have to answer it if you don't want to..

Here it comes, if you don't want to share this, please stop reading now...

Ok, I warned you.

What do midgets in plaid tuxedos wear to a Yanni Concert?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

yeah, isn't it annoying when you find out the world isn't that great a place to live

+ Reply to Thread