+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An unpleasant and melodramatic introduction

Insecurious's Avatar Junior Member

Default An unpleasant and melodramatic introduction

Hi. I'm 25 years old and male.

On here, I'm friends with Stella Maris and deviant designs.

I met Scar once and she seemed nice enough, but I don't really know because we exchanged very little dialogue.

Other than that, I don't know anyone here.

I don't usually get along with people and I rarely leave my home. In public, I often act happy when I'm not. Crowds, bars, clubs and parties make me extremely uncomfortable and agitated.

I despise being touched by strangers, especially in public, and I've punched people(males only) in the face for making physical contact when I've asked them not to.

I often find dating very unpleasant and I rarely partake in sexual acts because doing so usually makes me want to vomit.

Though I don't find "erotica" arousing, its artistry can occasionally be appealing. Scar's and Stella Maris's efforts using Photoshop in the genre are particularly impressive.

I basically joined this site to communicate with my friends.

So that's me, or at least a portion. I wouldn't have bothered posting this, but it's 4:00 AM, I can't sleep, and I'm incredibly bored.

Default Re: An unpleasant and melodramatic introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Insecurious
    Hi. I'm 25 years old and male.

On here, I'm friends with Stella Maris and deviant designs.

I met Scar once and she seemed nice enough, but I don't really know because we exchanged very little dialogue.

Other than that, I don't know anyone here.

I don't usually get along with people and I rarely leave my home. In public, I often act happy when I'm not. Crowds, bars, clubs and parties make me extremely uncomfortable and agitated.

I despise being touched by strangers, especially in public, and I've punched people(males only) in the face for making physical contact when I've asked them not to.

I often find dating very unpleasant and I rarely partake in sexual acts because doing so usually makes me want to vomit.

Though I don't find "erotica" arousing, its artistry can occasionally be appealing. Scar's and Stella Maris's efforts using Photoshop in the genre are particularly impressive.

I basically joined this site to communicate with my friends.

So that's me, or at least a portion. I wouldn't have bothered posting this, but it's 4:00 AM, I can't sleep, and I'm incredibly bored.
    Have seen you post once or twice on here before.

Welcome, Insecurious, and hope you don't feel quite as insecure here, as you do in public.

Welcome and that is not my hand on your ass.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello.......toyota pickup, good truck, I had an 88

Bawwwwww

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

ello ello

okay so now we know what you don't like; what gives you pleasure? books, movies, art, plays? do you enjoy your work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    hello.......toyota pickup, good truck, I had an 88
    They're great, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Chara
    okay so now we know what you don't like; what gives you pleasure? books, movies, art, plays? do you enjoy your work?
    That's mostly listed in my profile. My main interests are science, sociology, religious studies(from an atheist's perspective), and art. YES, I love my work! It doesn't pay well, but I'm easily satisfied with the simple things in life, and my work is VERY rewarding.

I also enjoy helping my species. Yesterday and today I donated food to and volunteered to help the evacuees of the San Diego wildfires. It's not that I hate people, I'm just a very difficult person to get along with. This is because of my own problems and no one else's.

Sorry about the whiny intro, I'm feeling much better today. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Insecurious
    That's mostly listed in my profile. My main interests are science, sociology, religious studies(from an atheist's perspective), and art. YES, I love my work! It doesn't pay well, but I'm easily satisfied with the simple things in life, and my work is VERY rewarding.

I also enjoy helping my species. Yesterday and today I donated food to and volunteered to help the evacuees of the San Diego wildfires. It's not that I hate people, I'm just a very difficult person to get along with. This is because of my own problems and no one else's.

Sorry about the whiny intro, I'm feeling much better today. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
    From my end, you're welcome.

+ Reply to Thread