+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today sucked majorly

Default Today sucked majorly

So apperently some bitch from my career planning class decided to file a false claim against me for harassment.

I asked her out on a date, asking if she wanted to watch a movie, play video games, or if she wanted to do any other stuff.

Apparently the bitch had took "Or we could do other stuff if you dont want to watch a movie or play games", as harassment.

thanks to her, I got suspended due to her false claim, and she even managed to get the dean to investigate me for some reason.

She said she wanted to go on the date, then filed a complaint against me the next day! If she didnt want to go on a date, all she had to do, was respond with a simple, "No thanks"

I may get arrested because of her.

On the bright side though, Everybody that I know can vouch for me, which is at least well over 12 people, including several of the teachers.

Seriously, that college has been nothing but shit since I was forced to enroll there against my own will.

That is complete BS, what she did. does anybody else agree?

After this is over, I seriously plan to make a claim of Defamation of Character

Default Re: Today sucked majorly

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    So apperently some bitch from my career planning class decided to file a false claim against me for harassment.

I asked her out on a date, asking if she wanted to watch a movie, play video games, or if she wanted to do any other stuff.

Apparently the bitch had took "Or we could do other stuff if you dont want to watch a movie or play games", as harassment.

thanks to her, I got suspended due to her false claim, and she even managed to get the dean to investigate me for some reason.

She said she wanted to go on the date, then filed a complaint against me the next day! If she didnt want to go on a date, all she had to do, was respond with a simple, "No thanks"

I may get arrested because of her.

On the bright side though, Everybody that I know can vouch for me, which is at least well over 12 people, including several of the teachers.

Seriously, that college has been nothing but shit since I was forced to enroll there against my own will.

That is complete BS, what she did. does anybody else agree?

After this is over, I seriously plan to make a claim of Defamation of Character
    Please comment and let me know how you all feel , and what you are thinking.

Default Re: Today sucked majorly

Now you all probably respect for me for some stuff I didnt even do, because of the need to tell somebody, which is why I posted this.

I feel so depressed and sad right now.
    hopefully you all believe me, that I am innocent

+ Reply to Thread