+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An introduction and whats this thing called Transitions

Default An introduction and whats this thing called Transitions

Hello,

I happened across BlueBlood.net as I was looking for like minds in the vast world of ours. I am a producer of a webseries called Transitions. I suppose one may think that I am doing a shameless plug, perhaps I am.

In all fairness though, the series is made up of an all volunteer cast and crew. This is my effort to share our work and at the same time receive subjective feedback from the audience. I thought a forum of this nature would provide a good opportunity.

I would encourage you to visit the series site, http://www.transitionstheseries.com

If you see something you like, share it... something that could be improved share that. We don't need haters and its not fair to compare us to a big budget HBO or ABC show.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found the fourm and look forward to interacting with other members.

All the best

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: An introduction and whats this thing called Transitions

Hello.

+ Reply to Thread