+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things you've never figured out?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default Things you've never figured out?

Perhaps maybe someone else here knows the answer, so post up your random thoughts about things that never made sense to you.

As for me, I never understood why that Halle Berry movie Gothika was called "Gothika" it had absolutely nothing to do with anything goth at all.

Your turn.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Things you've never figured out?

why guys are always such asses. i just dont get it. girls love them and would do anything for them, but yet they still cheat and lie and steal. so confusing.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    why guys are always such asses. i just dont get it. girls love them and would do anything for them, but yet they still cheat and lie and steal. so confusing.
    just as confusing to me is why girls like guys who are asses. no matter what you tell them they allways go back for more and then bitch about why thier boyfriend is such an ass.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

I never understood why people care about whether they're goth or not, but it doesn't bother me.

What does bother me, AND what I don't understand: why do people care that people care if they're goth or not?

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    just as confusing to me is why girls like guys who are asses. no matter what you tell them they allways go back for more and then bitch about why thier boyfriend is such an ass.

its called the bf curse. its really real. actually, its just because ALL guys are asses. no exceptions

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

that's a lame sexist comment. I'm sure there are a lot of guys that can say the same thing about women. if you don't like it, why don't you go become a nun or something?

its called the bf curse. its really real. actually, its just because ALL guys are asses. no exceptions
    I think its because some girls just live for DRAMA in thier lives and wouldnt get that from a nice guy. If they dont get that kind of DRAMA they usually will make it up themselves. and not all guys are asses. Im a raelly nice guy and I cant stand girls that just want DRAMA and start fights for no reason. life isnt about DRAMA.

not all girls want drama. some girls just attract the wrong guys. this i would know, seeing as my first boyfriend beat me into a coma, and all afterward cheated on me. excuse me for thinking men are scum, the ones ive known, are.

did you try and cuddle with him or something?

wait a min. listen to what you just said. He beat you sensless???? then cheated on you??? you actually stayed with this ass to give him the opportunity to cheat???? well like I said you keep going back for more dont you. and you dont think thats DRAMA????

no i never said i stayed with him afterwards. i said all afterward. meaning all the men afterward. so no i dont keep going back for more. theres your DRAMA

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    did you try and cuddle with him or something?
    more the other way around. lol. shhh dont tell anyone this but i left his body under the bridge.

oh ok I missread my apologies.

apology accepted. its ok, lots of people dont understand what i write half the time anyways. lol

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

here's what I don't get. Why the fuck are there so many fucking CHUCKIE movies, they all fucking sucked. Why keep making more?

I say that because my stepbrothers aka the moron twins just wasted 90 minutes of my life by watching Child's Play 3............... 2 more weeks left in Houston. I can't wait to visit when the younger of the two is 18 so when I leave I cold cock him.

I know the answer to that one: because stupid people keep paying to see them, and the studio keeps making money off of them.

i hate all those damn movies

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I know the answer to that one: because stupid people keep paying to see them, and the studio keeps making money off of them.

eh, yeah.............. my opinion, the studio should be burned to the foundation. And then bury the producers alive in coffins filled with rock salt.

Exiled

why the hell they says that cat have 7 lives when actually when you beat them with a sledgehammer they just die

cuz all 7 died at the same time, didn't you know that?

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

where the fucking plug is too my washine machine
    i think its actually going to explode i turned it off but ahhh shit there are small explosions underneath it and it sound like a fucking machine gun and all of my underwear is inside it shit shit shit why does bad stuff only happen when my family are out of phone signal reach last year they all went away and i managed to get the place infested with mice

Quote Originally Posted by botulism
    why the hell they says that cat have 7 lives when actually when you beat them with a sledgehammer they just die
    i thougt they said 9 but i have no idea

Host's Avatar Member

i'm an emo guy. i guess that explains my complete lack of a love life. all the problems i've ever had with girls were based on, and fully caused by other guys. spreadin shit behind my back only to have fun with someone i care a lot about (...one of these days... ).

i agree. in most situations (i've witnessed), you can say: "what a dick!" rather than "that cunt!". but then again i guess there's a just amount of other cases that prove vise versa, so it's 50-50.

as for the things i don't get...

why is ALL darkwave music ALWAYS seen as melancholic and miserable? there's a dance beat to it for fuck's sake! and did they even bother checking the lyrics? i mean, i listen to a lot of 'down music' (of which some is "goth" (man! what a dirted down word...)), but some Sister's songs are the happiset tunes i've ever heard!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i hope your just saying that out of anger or something.....
    other wise that's the most bull shit statment i've heard in a while....

yes,most guys are fucking basterds,but not all.,not all by far......

i don't even wan't to type a bunch in defence,becuse i'm really hoping your just making an off hand generalization or somthing out of anger....

well i now know the answer
    and i got my stuff out of a very very smoky barrel so i guess ill have to come up with another
    why does it always rain when your camping at a festival?

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i hope your just saying that out of anger or something.....
    other wise that's the most bull shit statment i've heard in a while....

yes,most guys are fucking basterds,but not all.,not all by far......

i don't even wan't to type a bunch in defence,becuse i'm really hoping your just making an off hand generalization or somthing out of anger....

i didnt really mean ALL guys if that what you mean. it was just a statement, its alot easier then saying him and him and him and him..... sorry if i offended anyone. just not having any luck with guys as of late.
    Last edited by suicidal_tendencies; 08-06-2005 at 04:30 PM. Reason: spelling

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

that's cool....

i thought that's what you meant....

But yea,trust me there's still plenty of good guys out there,just takes time....

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

I've got one.

When a girl tells you that it's over, is it best to get on and forget her, or is it better to stand there and cry in the rain about how she crushed your heart, taking away all joy from your life, looking back on those memories-- those beautiful, beautiful memories, as powerful, violent and beautiful as a bird-of-prey ripping the still-beating heart out of fresh kill over a verdant valley at sunset? Or simply to mourn the passings of time that have been with her, the ages of bliss and rapture, the nights of amazing passion-- but that's gone now, all gone, it's all gone, passed to go where all memories go, where everything goes, in this endless cycle of happiness followed by an all consuming woe at the end ovf everything, and, oh, how all things en-

Ahem.

What I'm trying to say, is...

Why is female-on-male sexism so rampant and accepted by society?
    Consider:
    "He's such a flirt, if he doesn't behavem I'll have to cut his balls off!"
    "She's such a flirt, if she doesn't behave, I'll have to rip her ovaries out!"

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Why my scalp is sunburned. Seriously, I was outside for an hour and it wasn't really that sunny. My SCALP. Ow D:

Other: why do people feel the need to find something to make them superior to others? Why this stupid, needless competition in our lives? Why is the girl who's a size 6 somehow better than a girl who's a size 24? Even if a person is really very not a good person, there's always that search, that quest for someone to feel superior to. Why do people have to try to clamber on top of one another like kids in a swimming pool who were never taught to swim?
    Alternately: being a size 0 is a DEFORMITY. Why do people parade it?

Quote Originally Posted by skintwisterman
    I've got one.

When a girl tells you that it's over, is it best to get on and forget her, or is it better to stand there and cry in the rain about how she crushed your heart, taking away all joy from your life, looking back on those memories-- those beautiful, beautiful memories, as powerful, violent and beautiful as a bird-of-prey ripping the still-beating heart out of fresh kill over a verdant valley at sunset? Or simply to mourn the passings of time that have been with her, the ages of bliss and rapture, the nights of amazing passion-- but that's gone now, all gone, it's all gone, passed to go where all memories go, where everything goes, in this endless cycle of happiness followed by an all consuming woe at the end ovf everything, and, oh, how all things en-

Ahem.

What I'm trying to say, is...

Why is female-on-male sexism so rampant and accepted by society?
    Consider:
    "He's such a flirt, if he doesn't behavem I'll have to cut his balls off!"
    "She's such a flirt, if she doesn't behave, I'll have to rip her ovaries out!"
    Because women have been "oh-so-oppressed" in the past. I know alot of women that are complete bitches, and alot of guys that are complete asshats. If all guys that someone meets happens to be assholes, then maybe that's telling them the quailty of people they hang around should change.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

what I'd like to know is why hasn't armageddon come yet

I wait and I wait

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Why do hot dogs come in packages of ten, and hotdog buns come in packages of eight?

Why do I spend so much time watching movies?

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Because women have been "oh-so-oppressed" in the past.
    it figures a ninja would say that. oh come on now. how "oppressed" have women been really? in the last say, thirty years (thats how old most of us are at the max) how "oppressed" have you been? I dont see any women not having the right to vote or not having rights under any other laws that men have. thats just a bullshit copout.

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    it figures a ninja would say that. oh come on now. how "oppressed" have women been really? in the last say, thirty years (thats how old most of us are at the max) how "oppressed" have you been? I dont see any women not having the right to vote or not having rights under any other laws that men have. thats just a bullshit copout.
    Look here, mister, I did in no way say that I had been oppressed in anyway. The statement had been dripping with sarcasm. ;P I see the thing with alot of black people the same way. I have no problem with black people, but I think the whole "we should be tolerant" thing has gone too far. The past is the past, etc. Things like revers-racism and reverse-sexism is tolerated, and it drives me nuts..

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Look here, mister, I did in no way say that I had been oppressed in anyway. The statement had been dripping with sarcasm. ;P I see the thing with alot of black people the same way. I have no problem with black people, but I think the whole "we should be tolerant" thing has gone too far. The past is the past, etc. Things like revers-racism and reverse-sexism is tolerated, and it drives me nuts..

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

i married the exception. sorry. he's mine! all mine! mwahahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    what I'd like to know is why hasn't armageddon come yet

I wait and I wait
    that movie came out allready and it sucked.

+ Reply to Thread