+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Voltaire! (Greetings for the New Year)

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Hi Voltaire! (Greetings for the New Year)

Hope 2008 has found everyone in good health and spirit. In reading over this and other sites, I do think there is a bit of malaise on almost a metalevel? May we all kick its ass!

My own journeys limit my online time. I do apologize for the extreme delays in responding to messages and not chatting with the folks on my little messengers and other silly pleasantries.

Minnesota Winter has been a really amazing experience. I have found the dry cold to be absolutely invigorating. I took in a few shows last weekend. I enjoyed just walking around outdoors as much as seeing several excellent sets.

I will not be online much in the coming months. I am doing research for a few different projects. It is a bit daunting to be honest. I have no background in economics. I am trying to understand and synthesize a lot of information regarding the social and economic dynamics of the United States as they now stand. My primary focus has been on interrelationships between corporations and government. I am nowhere near where I need to be. One can only wish me well.

I have a major choice to make in the coming months: MPLS or SF? NGO or complete Law School? Or both? Overall, I am happy with what I am doing. It has been a much needed break from some major causes of stress.

To Voltaire: I'll join the fucked of the month club. Just remember: People occasionally will surprise you. Believe in human potential if not humanity perhaps?

I see a number of subjects here. I have great ambivalence towards the internet these days. I have severely limited my contacts and communications. I do intend to address a number of issues in the future. For now, I need to deal with PTSD issues and insure that all my associations are productive ones. I do not understand why it is so damned hard to communicate on this thing. It really can be though. Thus, I tend towards face to face contact only these days.

I will be back though. I wish everyone at BB a happy, productive, and safe winter of 2008!

JT

PS: I did respond to your msg Voltaire. Also Scar. I'll try to get on more to chat with other folks.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Hi Voltaire! (Greetings for the New Year)

thanks baby, it's good to see you....

+ Reply to Thread