+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: yes! paid off and caught up!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default yes! paid off and caught up!

I am finally out of debt from not working for six weeks and I already have ALL my mortgage payment and bill money.... thank you universe! I worked hard and pulled it off in nine shifts! thank you again universe!
    seriously, if it stays like this ( this is the start of the busy season in my field of expertise), I will be able to buy the boy something nice for his b-day, and my mom something nice for x-mas.

*fingers crossed*

my motto is:
    look like a woman
    think like a man
    act like a lady
    work like a dog

Default Re: yes! paid off and caught up!

congrats!

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Yay! Congrats lady
    Glad to see everything is cool. I'm getting my cast off soon and then it will be back to work for me and I'm going to have to work my ass off to get out of debt now. Unfortunately, it's going to take me more than nine shifts. Perhaps I'm in the wrong business.
    That's a good motto btw.

thanx you guys. I really want to be able to buy mom something nice for xmass. the one year I was able to do it I got her a really expensive pair of earrings. the look on her face was priceless. I want to get her a pendant and chain to match it this year. my mom is worth spoiling. she rules.

Next month on my mom's birthday I'm getting her GPS pet tracking device for her cat's. She has 4 now and it would really be nice if she knew when they are around the building to pick them up. She lives in a apartment really low on traffic and surrounded by nature. Great for cats.

Anyone with experience on pet tracking devices?

both my pets are micro chipped.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Great news. You could have a congratulatory hug, but what with the restraining order and all...

Davé!'s Avatar Gothic! Member

the only thing i could say is: CONGRATS!!! Do you got an idea for your mommys xmas presant? little idea from me: what about a photo of You in relief? it could be a good idea volti! kisses, davé!

Quote Originally Posted by Davé!
    the only thing i could say is: CONGRATS!!! Do you got an idea for your mommys xmas presant? little idea from me: what about a photo of You in relief? it could be a good idea volti! kisses, davé!
    I was thinking more along the lines of a pearl and aquamarine with diamond accents pendant to match the earrings I got her three years ago. she'll be shocked. it'll be awesome.

that's good!
    what do you think about a picture of you and her? it may could be from your childhood... it's just an idea! my mommy's last xmas gift was a picture of her and me - one of her favourite pictures! but she lost it years ago. well... and i found it! my mommy loves pictures of family... and so it was a very great present to her! something else... do you like gifts? i got one for you: a big big KISS! but i'm in germany... too bad... i would kiss you if you would be now next to me! >>> I LUV U <<<

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Ummm....Creepy.

what the hell do you mean with "creepy"?? i love my mommy! and that's the reason why i've done this! she's the best thing that ever happend to me!!!!!!! I LUV MOMMY!!!

why creepy? to voltaire: it's a great idea to make a picture!!!

I love milfs too

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

anyway...

I'm not too sure about that motto, but it's great that things have caught up and worked out ahead for you. It could have been really easy to just keep sinking down into debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    anyway...

I'm not too sure about that motto, but it's great that things have caught up and worked out ahead for you. It could have been really easy to just keep sinking down into debt.
    thanks!
    yeah, the motto is only for work. real life is very different.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

My god. I am no longer the creepiest human being on this board.
    Thank fuck.

*hands Dave the crown*

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Eh, Biker, he'll be kicked out soon enough. You can then scavenge your crown from his dead burning corpse.

>_>

Ha ha, give Dave a break. Give him a chance at least. Fact is that he uses translation program to translate from German to English. That's tells enough about his intelligence but after all he might be just a decent guy.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Ha ha, give Dave a break. Give him a chance at least. Fact is that he uses translation program to translate from German to English. That's tells enough about his intelligence but after all he might be just a decent guy.
    that's what I was thinking. I'm friends with a guy from italy that uses a translator program and sometimes things come out wrong. it would be nice to see a litte patiece around here for people who's fist language is not english.

I still can speak 6 different languages and nobody cares. -.-

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

I still can speak 6 different languages and nobody cares. -.-
    i care

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

congrats.

a free person!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    i care
    Thanks.

hmmm... ok! so let's face it: i've done my very best to make you clear what i wanna say! but some guys make racist remarks... i may should call the police, i got ways and rights! but i don't do this. and if you ask youself why i don't do it: LETZ FACE THE THRUTH: your just idiots. too bad!

Read again Dave. Where's racist comment please?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

is it just me or is there a pattern of douches from germany lately?

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

I think it started somewhere around 1920-1930.

>_>

<_<

hmmm... ok! so let's face it: i've done my very best to make you clear what i wanna say! but some guys make racist remarks... i may should call the police, i got ways and rights! but i don't do this. and if you ask youself why i don't do it: LETZ FACE THE THRUTH: your just idiots. too bad!
    um wow...

i also have ways and rights... lots of them

not sure what the polizei are gonna do to me or anyone in an online forum...

and i'm pretty sure i'm not an idiot, nor are most of the people online here...

perhaps babelfish or another translation program was unable to discern the finer nuances of the idiomatic expressions being used here...

anyway...

I don't have a problem with ANY one of the people that wrote after my post! My problem is ONLY the guy named "Bikerpunk"!! he's such an AXXHOLE!!! hmmm.... the only thing I would say is that i don't like it to be the idiot for people that don't eccept me the way I am!!!!!! I like Guys & Girls that wanna talk about how much they love gothic girls like Voltaire, Genesis LaVey, Scar13 and all the other girls! but when someone from germany, italy, moscow, france... don't speak english as good as YOU do, why should they be made to clows????

If someone speaks MY language (Deutsch) please let me know!!! i think someone could translate my thaughts better as me into english!!!!!!!

I don't have a problem with ANY one of the people that wrote after my post! My problem is ONLY the guy named "Bikerpunk"!! he's such an AXXHOLE!!! hmmm.... the only thing I would say is that i don't like it to be the idiot for people that don't eccept me the way I am!!!!!! I like Guys & Girls that wanna talk about how much they love gothic girls like Voltaire, Genesis LaVey, Scar13 and all the other girls! but when someone from germany, italy, moscow, france... don't speak english as good as YOU do, why should they be made to clows????
    BikerPunk is one of many people here, he has a sense of humor that is sometimes dry or off a bit but i consider him a friend... don't take offense to the comments, but instead return with humor of your own. we are all part of an online community around the world and sometimes things are misunderstood.

welcome to BB Dave and don't worry if your english is not perfect!

you are accepted here like all the others... we all just like to make a joke now and then.

I lived in Stuttgart for 12 years and still my german is terrible... my friends there often made fun of my translation...

remember it's not personal... it's just online

I'm born in Germany, so write it down in German if you wish, I'll understand.
    And there is a longer story to Bikerpunks comment and since you're new you have no right to get offended and call out names.

I'm from Europe too and they don't make fun of me, well... some of them don't

I'm born in Germany, so write it down in German if you wish, I'll understand.
    And there is a longer story to Bikerpunks comment and since you're new you have no right to get offended and call out names.

I'm from Europe too and they don't make fun of me, well... some of them don't

haha! *points at the european* haha

ok, just kidding since we have both spent time in some of the same places, and you promised you didn't shoot at me...

wow just found some more of his posts... whole lotta "lost in translation" going on there...

damn

Yeah, I had fun searching for his posts too. I even found one in announcements board.

Oh Mein Gott!! Gott sein dank gibt es gerade Dich OliX!!! Ich danke meinem Gott dafür das er Dich zu meiner Rettung schickte!!! Also, habe ich Bikerpunk den wirklich Falsch verstanden?? Oder kann er mich als Deutschen Nicht-So-Gut-Englisch-Sprechenden wirklich nicht akzeptieren????? Ich wollte doch nur sagen wie sehr ich Voltaire bewundere und das ich Sie seit langem nicht mehr gesehen hatte! Kannst Du den nicht irgendwie dafür sorgen sas meine Antworten hier Perfekt ins Englische Übersetzt werden??? Liebe Grüße an Dich, und All die anderen Untoten - Davé!

Thank God we're idiots. This guy was "this close" to calling the police on us. I don't need that kind of heat right now.

Ja, du hast Bikerpunk falsch verstanden.

He wonders did he misunderstood BP or do we not accept non-english speaking people. He want's to say how much he admires(adores?) Voltaire Blue (we'll , don't we all) and that he hasn't or will not see her for a while.(not shure about the tempus)

Mucho's love to you and all others.
    And I'm gay. Dave.

That's what he wrote.

Ja, du hast Bikerpunk falsch verstanden.

He wonders did he misunderstood BP or do we not accept non-english speaking people. He want's to say how much he admires(adores?) Voltaire Blue (we'll , don't we all) and that he hasn't or will not see her for a while.(not shure about the tempus)

Mucho's love to you and all others.
    And I'm gay. Dave.

That's what he wrote.
    Well, please let him no that we meant no harm. We just like being sarcastic, but it's almost never with evil intent. It's just dumb fun. We all rag on each other and we all get ragged on.

+ Reply to Thread