+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accidental Public Urination (APU)

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Accidental Public Urination (APU)

Have you every accidentally pissed yourself in public?

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Accidental Public Urination (APU)

Piss, no. Shit, Hell ya! I suffer from Crohn's disease (an intestinal illness) so before it was diagnosed I shit bloody diarrhea every two minutes, literally and urgently for years. I was so ill that I dropped down to 80 pounds (at 5' 5"). I could point out at least a dozens places in my city that I've shit. Parking lots, fields, alleys, etc...even the back-seat of my car.Haha! It's a good thing I'm better now and "everything" is under control.....
    Ain't I sexy?!

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCliche
    Ain't I sexy?!
    Yes. Yes you are.

Piss, no. Shit, Hell ya! I suffer from Crohn's disease (an intestinal illness) so before it was diagnosed I shit bloody diarrhea every two minutes, literally and urgently for years. I was so ill that I dropped down to 80 pounds (at 5' 5"). I could point out at least a dozens places in my city that I've shit. Parking lots, fields, alleys, etc...even the back-seat of my car.Haha! It's a good thing I'm better now and "everything" is under control.....
    Ain't I sexy?!
    damn

I think haveing a gastrointestinal disease is an important part of any seriouse model's career

I am ashamed to admit i have.. and two years ago... its Somethign about the dollar store that makes me have to piss.. even if i go RIGHT before i go there. So im at the register... and i have to pee REALLY bad... and i start to feel it come out... and i grab my crotch... and there's people behind me... and QUICKLY realise that... so whilst walking out i slowly piss myself and hid behind my yellow Dollar Store bags. and run to my sisters car waiting in the parking lot.

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

I most likely have. Takes alot of beer, tho.

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Oh, you have no idea. Everyone that knows me personally, love the shit jokes. It is well known that I am an ill digested wonder. ..a marvel of nature. Supermodels would hate me. I eat all I want, still lose rediculous amounts of weight and 6 months of the year, look skeletal....what can I say? It's a gift.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I have come close. After a night of drinking and being felt up while walking to get food I had to pee really really bad. And of course I don't like using public bathrooms so I copped a squat on a park bench, then put my undies in my dates pocket after I was all patted dry.

Oh, you have no idea. Everyone that knows me personally, love the shit jokes. It is well known that I am an ill digested wonder. ..a marvel of nature. Supermodels would hate me. I eat all I want, still lose rediculous amounts of weight and 6 months of the year, look skeletal....what can I say? It's a gift.
    I'm glad you can see the upside. I've had a kidney infection myself, put me in the hospital for a couple days--sucky! I'll send good thoughts your way...

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I am ashamed to admit i have.. and two years ago... its Somethign about the dollar store that makes me have to piss.. even if i go RIGHT before i go there. So im at the register... and i have to pee REALLY bad... and i start to feel it come out... and i grab my crotch... and there's people behind me... and QUICKLY realise that... so whilst walking out i slowly piss myself and hid behind my yellow Dollar Store bags. and run to my sisters car waiting in the parking lot.
    The Dollar Store is a little evil, isn't it? but oh how I love thee, Dollar Store, with your wonderous dollar deals...

I was at a comedy club in nashville last year and Steven Wright was there...
    I was so drunk that I couldnt stop laughin...Along with the other ppl there...But as far as I know I was the only drunk ass redneck that pissed himself from laughing so damn hard..
    I couldnt get up to go to the bath room...

+ Reply to Thread