+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure where to put this...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Not sure where to put this...

Or if Im allowed to link or anything, but Ill give the rundown;]

Jessie Evil is going on tour across the US! We will be starting in phoenix on April 29th;]

Now Im wondering if any of the lovely people in LA know of a guitarist who is alternative looking, who wouldnt mind going on tour with us. Our last guitarist bailed out. They will get paid for each show and food will be provided. We will be traveling in a 29 foot RV that sleeps 7. Would prefer someone living in the LA/OC area.

Our mixed and mastered songs are up on ******* (not sure if that site will show up) at www. *******.com/jessieevil . We will be releasing a 5 song EP and have merch;] The band has management and distribution, and we will have our 5 song EP out in record stores like Tower, etc across the country. We are currently looking at a booking agency and publicist. We might *possibly* have a record deal. It wont be very much money at first, until we start playing colleges, so looking for someone who has little bills or can handle about 150-200 a week at first. We go out to Phoenix on April 29th and might have a promising gig opening for Chester B, from Linkin Park for a huge 10 year anniversary for the tattoo shop my fiance opened. We will be piggy backing with a band called Mothers Anger from Israel sometime in the tour. We are hiring the guitarist, so they will not be a 4th member of the band unless we totally jive.

Feel free to contact me here or at jessieevilmusic@yahoo.com (for now).

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Default Re: Not sure where to put this...

Well, sorry I cant help you, as I live in NH and so do all my friends... :-( Otherwise I could totally hook you up

chaosfeary's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Not sure where to put this...

Jax: I'm pretty sure you're allowed to have the URLs there, this is the "Promotional Announcements" forum after all, plenty of other people do it

Too bad it's just in the US or I'd love to see that band :\

+ Reply to Thread