+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For VoltaireBlue

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default For VoltaireBlue

I got your message on myspac*. I sent you the cat's profile. I'll be offline 'til next month, so you should message her asap. He may well still be there when you get to Raleigh.

OEC

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: For VoltaireBlue

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you. You have made a last week of delay here worth my while. You will be a wonderful addition to the legion (and vast conspiracy ) of OECS

OEC

So frustrating! Myspac* keeps eating the messages that I am sending her in reply to what she sent me! If you talk to her, tell her I'm not ignoring her. I'm just frustrated that Myspac* is fucking up. Royally. So frustrating! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So frustrating! Myspac* keeps eating the messages that I am sending her in reply to what she sent me! If you talk to her, tell her I'm not ignoring her. I'm just frustrated that Myspac* is fucking up. Royally. So frustrating! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I sent her a message saying that, but it didn't appear in my sent box. I'm getting bulletins complaining about the whole thing fucking u, so its probably everyone. I'll try again later.

OEC

I just got a message from her. She received your messages but her responses didn't send. Was pretty odd as my own sent message didn't show up. Anyways, don't worry about it. I impressed upon her your interest in the little guy.

OEC

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Everyone knows what the stars mean, folks. Please just type the word like normal and let the system do its thing.

Also, if this is that goofy "boycott" thing people are talking about, I'd like to state for the record that Blue Blood in no way supports that anonymous nonsense. If someone has something important to say, they should sign their name to it and let people think for themselves in deconstructing their motivations.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Everyone knows what the stars mean, folks. Please just type the word like normal and let the system do its thing.

Also, if this is that goofy "boycott" thing people are talking about, I'd like to state for the record that Blue Blood in no way supports that anonymous nonsense. If someone has something important to say, they should sign their name to it and let people think for themselves in deconstructing their motivations.
    no. this is about my adopting a cat when I get to my new state. I must state for the record that I know what "boycott" thing you are talking about, and I refuse to support it as well. We are just talking about OEC2 here... and how much I want to have him as my little sweetie.... as much as birch(my cat) might be pissed. This is not about a boycott........... It is about adopting a one eyed cat...... no more, no less...........

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

no. this is about my adopting a cat when I get to my new state. I must state for the record that I know what "boycott" thing you are talking about, and I refuse to support it as well. We are just talking about OEC2 here... and how much I want to have him as my little sweetie.... as much as birch(my cat) might be pissed. This is not about a boycott........... It is about adopting a one eyed cat...... no more, no less...........
    Kitty cat! No reason to be cryptic about that. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG

I don't think a boycott was ever mentioned here. I'm helping her adopt a cat.

OEC

Ah read back. I can see how it looks cryptic haha. Getting a few cats a home are about the only worthwhile thing about *******.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread