+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for mindgames

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default for mindgames

It's nice to see you around; I missed you. in fact I was just wondering where a few people had gone and you were one of them. I still have that pic you made me.
    good to see you......
    -Voltaire

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: for mindgames

Howdy, girl! Are you in the Pacific NW now?

yup. be here working for another few weeks.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Check your messages

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

[overdue hug]

You can't get rid of me - although most of the time people are trying to. I go through phases of being verbose and not, but I'm always around in some form. Maybe topics haven't been quite as reply-worthy of late, with a lot of the old friends variously tied up, tied down, or both. Maybe I was just waiting for you to notice I hadn't been here, so I could get such a nice message in response. 'Tis mutual. Animé Voltaire was back in 2006 but I still remember having to work out how precisely your ink was going to fit on a schoolgirl. Oh, the horror.

..and talking of.. that's given me a vague idea for something. Excuse me for a moment while I slip behind the drapes and whip out my.. mouse..

and your little dog too

post pics, Mindgames!

This is rather huge, as anything smaller would look crap if you print it. Hence you get a link instead of an embedded image.

The Muse of the Elysium Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    This is rather huge, as anything smaller would look crap if you print it. Hence you get a link instead of an embedded image.

I love it! in about four more months, my hair might actuallly be that long.... are you on mysp*ce? i'd like to add you.....

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

*silent applause*

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

thats pretty cool, how long does it usually take you to do that?

That page took about 5 hours. As I said I built Blue years ago - probably took a day to get her ink right as Voltaire, wonderful though she is, decided to get sleeve designs which crashed right on the texture seams of her character model. One of them had to be cut up and rebuilt, and only one would let me do it.

When I meet some people they trigger a whole storyboard in my head, and so Voltaire/Blue was kinda always there. Too much time working on post-apocalypse movies I guess. I'll see a page layout in overview from the get-go, but it evolves as it goes. I never sketch, so most of the time something new will emerge from the modeling, or I'll get a flash of a different camera position then have to think where it came from. The 'Blueblood TV news' screen came like that - so I had to think where TVs would still be working in the storyline, hence Blue's bar. There's probably another 20 pages in my head, but I'm a bit busy at the moment!

My problem is that I'm a stickler for ridiculous details, so I'll put something in which never appears, just because. There's a lotus engraved on her katana blade for example, and BBTV is running a story about President Amelia authorizing a first strike against Sprint.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

That page took about 5 hours. As I said I built Blue years ago - probably took a day to get her ink right as Voltaire, wonderful though she is, decided to get sleeve designs which crashed right on the texture seams of her character model. One of them had to be cut up and rebuilt, and only one would let me do it.

When I meet some people they trigger a whole storyboard in my head, and so Voltaire/Blue was kinda always there. Too much time working on post-apocalypse movies I guess. I'll see a page layout in overview from the get-go, but it evolves as it goes. I never sketch, so most of the time something new will emerge from the modeling, or I'll get a flash of a different camera position then have to think where it came from. The 'Blueblood TV news' screen came like that - so I had to think where TVs would still be working in the storyline, hence Blue's bar. There's probably another 20 pages in my head, but I'm a bit busy at the moment!

My problem is that I'm a stickler for ridiculous details, so I'll put something in which never appears, just because. There's a lotus engraved on her katana blade for example, and BBTV is running a story about President Amelia authorizing a first strike against Sprint.
    wicked

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

cool

+ Reply to Thread