+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pet peeves

and your little dog too

Default pet peeves

what are some things that you hate? I hate when people hear I live in Orange County and are all like the show huh huh huh

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: pet peeves

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    what are some things that you hate? I hate when people hear I live in Orange County and are all like the show huh huh huh
    Haha...yeah I hear that more now...though the show is much more flattering cause in all truth 99% of Orange County needs to be nuked or anthraxed into oblivion...and since I have a whole lotta kin their trust me when I say it's only out of love that I wish them such grusome deaths.

flame goddess

i hate it when people get out of the shower and they don't dry up the bathroom floor if they get it wet. my x used to do it all the time, rather then drying off in the tub he would step out of the tub drippin wet half dry off hang up the towel and walk out leaving a huge puddle on the floor. it really sucks when your wearing socks and you have to pee or something you just walk in there not paying attention to floor and suddenly your feet are cold and wet and spungy. damn him to hell... i yelled at him all the time about it and he never listened.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

yeah gettingmy socks wet due to someone's carelessness is definitly a pain in the ass...

certain new england slang absolutely gets on my nerve to:
    right :wrong
    sprinkles: jimmy's
    circle(when driving):rotary
    water cooler:bubbler
    soda:pop,cola(as in orange cola,grape cola etc.)

a pizza pie: pizza(this kills me most of all...if you want the whole big round thing you call it a fucking pie... if not you call it a slice... and for god sakes a square pie does not a sicilian make... a sicilian is only that if it is at least an inch thick or more)

oh and piss on toilet seats...i mean you can walk into a billionaires club stall and there will still be piss on the fucking seat... holy shit if you can't fucking aim learn how to use a fucking piece of toilet paper to clean up after yourself. and in the aboslute least thing you can do kick up the fucking seat so if you are going to piss all over the place allow the next person to comein and using their foot to kick the seat down and sit on that...(and after working in a shit load of clubs i can honestly say that the girls room is not much better)

I really hate people who claim they've devoted themselves to a religion for years and such, and I end up knowing more about their religion than they do. I hate it when people talk in ebonics, and say they can't get a better education because they are poor. Last I heard, public education was free and then there are those things called libraries that you can sign up to and check out books to learn things. I really get annoyed when someone eats or drinks the last of something and leaves the container in the cubbard or refrigerator. I dislike people who have absolutely no ediquette and I have to sit in a restaurant with these disgusting people across from me smacking and yelling. I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore anyone.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Rude people on message boards. This one is not that bad, at least you can put them on your ignore list, but some of these people on other message boards are so hostile!!! I mean, they have all this anger! They just get angry at anything anyone says! It's really strange. I guess there are a lot of frustrated people out there with no life.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I don't think it's so much hostility as it is defensiveness...lets face it no one is really nice online...everyone has a lil wall in front of them.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

*tink**tink* hmmm maybe a sledge hammer will let me in.....

I hate people that repost fake news on the internet, and I really hate the people that think things must me true if they read them in more than three unreliable places.

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

I hate people that don't think for themselves, even if it might prove profittable for me. I also hate weakness, even if it could be exploited.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Canadian Quarters sneaking their way into my change...total hassle when doing laundry.

People who refuse to discipline thier children in any way and allow them to 'whine' way past whining age, and be rude and mean to other children "because they don't know any better".

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

My latest big pet peeve is people getting into my 'space' we have shared workspace at work and it drives me fucking insane. Can't bring in anything and leave it have to cart it all around.

How sad is it that I aspire to have my own fucking cubicle?

That and people being in my koolaid. Can people just not mind their own damn business.

Beloved1982's Avatar Junior Member

My Pet Peeves...~thinking~ Wow! I have so many...Ha ha! I hate it when people don't use their turning signals. People in TN have bad driving habits.

Damn it! My mind went blank. I can't think of anymore. Oh well, I'll try later just incase it comes back to me.

Beth

My pet peeves...are pet peeves.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Too many to list, depends on the circumstances. Not cleaning the shower after using it; dripping all over the floor and not drying the moisture up; leaving the lights on; not cleaning out the kitty litter; not taking the dog for a walk because the tv is on; the tv being on ...

We're only allowed 5000 words or so, aren't we?

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstalker
    People who refuse to discipline thier children in any way and allow them to 'whine' way past whining age, and be rude and mean to other children "because they don't know any better".
    THANK YOU!!!!! I am a parent of 3 and am constantly amazed at what other parents will allow their kids to get away with. If you didnt want to do your joib and actually RAISE your kids, you should have given them to people who desperatly want kids but can't. Children don't know any better, thats why they have parents..... to teach them!!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

people that can't pronounce Illinois....... THE S IS FUCKING SILENT YOU FUCKING MORON

People that tell me to smile.

Living Dead Girl

When people don't put their hand in front of their face when they sneeze. I don't want their germs. Also, when people don't wash their hands after going to the restroom. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by CorporateGoth
    THANK YOU!!!!! I am a parent of 3 and am constantly amazed at what other parents will allow their kids to get away with. If you didnt want to do your joib and actually RAISE your kids, you should have given them to people who desperatly want kids but can't. Children don't know any better, thats why they have parents..... to teach them!!
    Yep, that's what I'm talking about (also a mom of 3).

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisagod

People that tell me to smile.
    Smile.

Sorry couldn't resist. Just messing with ya.

About the whole parenting thing, I went to Country Kitchen one night, and there was a family of Hispanic people who came in and they had three children. One looked about 6 or 7, the other wasn't able to walk and the third, was a teen. The six or seven year old boy, crawled up behind the booth knocked the blinds around knocked the little curtain (they had up behind the booth blocking that small space between the booths ) down, and was just crawling around and the waiter was trying to take their order. The youngest one was screaming, and the father figure picked the boy up and got one of those little baby high chair seats like you see in mcdonalds and tried stuffing the 6 or 7 year old in it. He didn't fit and the kids started screaming and the people didn't speak English very well. The waiter looked like he was about to faint. Luckily, my boyfriend and I were done eating. We got up, paid, and left.

ravenofdeath's Avatar Lord of Death

I know this sounds kind of wierd but when something is out of order on someone like something is off a little it really gets to me I hate it in ROTC when anything is off by just a millimeter

and your little dog too

now seems like a good time to discuss peeves.

+ Reply to Thread