+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anna Paquin Bisexual

Default Anna Paquin Bisexual

V Magazine just did a feature interview and photo shoot with True Blood's Anna Paquin. It is a quality interview, but it didn't seem particularly noteworthy to me at first glance. Apparently, it is still scandalous in some circles to mention being bisexual. Anna Paquin says she was never closeted, but nobody asked her about her orientation until a year or so ago. Now folks apparently lose their...
    Read the full article

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Anna Paquin Bisexual

PS The V Magazine photography is by Sebastian Faena and the interview which has people talking was conducted by Nick Haramis.

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Well that's good news for women everywhere.
    But seriously, how silly. I don't understand either why sexual orientation is such a big deal.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I don't understand why people still care, unless.......hmmmmm......................what an interesting thought

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

town i lived in growing up during my teenage years is that way. a rumour of being bi was enough to cost you friends, even a girlfriend, get blacklisted looking for work in town, ostracized by any extracurricular groups you belonged to, paranoid about getting 'gaybashed', as well as called in to see the guidance counselor. that was nearly twenty years ago. id like to think that things have changed since then; but i know they havent really. at least not locally, especially when it comes to finding work in my area.

+ Reply to Thread