+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Know if Blue Blood Superstar Hottie Jennifer from the Nuns is Okay?

Default Does Anyone Know if Blue Blood Superstar Hottie Jennifer from the Nuns is Okay?

So I was chatting with my pal Anders from the band Anders Manga yesterday. I had just been looking at some snapshots of us partying together at a Hollywood hotspot just off Hollywood Blvd. When I say...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Does Anyone Know if Blue Blood Superstar Hottie Jennifer from the Nuns is Okay?

That's pretty heavy news. It has been a long time, hasn't it? I have no idea.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Does Anyone Know if Blue Blood Superstar Hottie Jennifer from the Nuns is Okay?

Of course us old timers remember her. that is an absolutely crazy story and sounds like something out of a movie.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

she hasnt posted here since 4-2007 i hope she is well

Mistress Jennifer was always one of my favorite posters here, I really hope she's doing alright. She's one of the many ex-regulars I miss.

I thought I'd read somewhere that Bondage Clown said he was in sporadic contact with her, he's been AWOL as well. I figured about like you did Amelia that she's just been doing other stuff with her self.

Bizzare story. Times Square has indeed been "disney-fied", I work over there quite often. Disney wanted to buy a broadway theater to show their musicals in, but after being strung along has finally figured out that no theater owner will ever sell them such a lucrative property (They might have built one of their own though... but maybe not, I don't recall.)

Old Times Square is almost completely gone now. Both a good, and bad thing. NYC is mostly 'safe' now, the crazy shit people associate with the city's past doesn't happen as often. But shit still gets crazy every once in a while.

I really hope MJ is alright, if you're out there somewhere Jennifer we miss you and hope you're okay.

Lydia Lashes's Avatar Junior Member

Oh my God, this is the first I've heard about Mistress Kris. We shot the video to White Slave when the Nuns were in the UK a few years ago and I did a few shows with them, I remember Kris as a strong, dynamic individual who was so much fun to be around. I can only hope she rests in peace.

If you hear from Mistress Jennifer please let me know - we've not been in regular contact but I would very much like to know that she's safe and well. Thanks.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia Lashes
    Oh my God, this is the first I've heard about Mistress Kris. We shot the video to White Slave when the Nuns were in the UK a few years ago and I did a few shows with them, I remember Kris as a strong, dynamic individual who was so much fun to be around. I can only hope she rests in peace.

If you hear from Mistress Jennifer please let me know - we've not been in regular contact but I would very much like to know that she's safe and well. Thanks.
    Wow, I was really hoping when I saw your name on the thread that you were going to say that Jennifer was having a great time in London or something like that.

It seems like such a scary thing that this could happen to someone like Kris without it being widely reported. I mean, in the scene where she was known; the New York press covered the salacious aspects of the murder heavily and the ensuing manhunt but not who she was. Not a lot in the way of a proper eulogy.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

how this shit happens is beyond me.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

It's as if the poor lass just faded out into obscurity or some bs rubbish. She always used to have the most interesting posts.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I haven't heard from her for a couple years. I had her personal email, but that was several computers ago. My sense would be she is alive but not ok. She won't be for a long time. Does this surprise me? The facts of the case do not. It is only shocking in that we knew someone directly affected.

OEC

Last I spoke with her she was alive and well in NYC and not really wanting to be all that public after the death of a bandmate and dear friend. She's accessible via email--did anyone think of trying to contact her before speculating wildly about what might have befallen her? Isn't that what friends do?

It was reported a bit. The mainstream media tried to get a lot of people to talk about Kris that knew her so they could run some sort of smear against bdsm/etc. A lot of people didn't want to talk about it for obvious reasons and also because it was so fucking painful. When they couldn't get a sensational tabloid story about her/the scene/etc/etc, they dropped it, because they couldn't get anyone to talk and therefore had no info to sell papers.

I can't post links here apparently but NY Daily News has the story.

I'm sure Jennifer would love to hear from some of her old friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenzia
    Last I spoke with her she was alive and well in NYC and not really wanting to be all that public after the death of a bandmate and dear friend. She's accessible via email--did anyone think of trying to contact her before speculating wildly about what might have befallen her? Isn't that what friends do?

It was reported a bit. The mainstream media tried to get a lot of people to talk about Kris that knew her so they could run some sort of smear against bdsm/etc. A lot of people didn't want to talk about it for obvious reasons and also because it was so fucking painful. When they couldn't get a sensational tabloid story about her/the scene/etc/etc, they dropped it, because they couldn't get anyone to talk and therefore had no info to sell papers.

Of course, Anders and I both emailed Jennifer personally. As I said, I used to be in fairly regular contact with her.

I did see, while researching the story, that someone was trying to put together an article with Kris' full legal name and whatever the most sensational victim-bashing stuff they could put together was, but, for obvious reasons, I felt that including any of that in my article would be wrong. I think it makes all the sense in the world that people in the NY scene would not want to talk to an outsider trying to speak ill of the dead, but it seems odd that so few people outside of New York had heard at all.

What an awful thing to have happen to a bandmate. I've been in bands with people I hated where something like this would have still really fucked my shit up. Poor Jennifer. I always love her photos and what she has to say here. I hope she is all right too.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Last I spoke with her she was alive and well in NYC
    well, thanks for the info, but that came off as a bit condescending. Where is this so-called wild speculation? All I heard was people wondering how she was doing and hoping she was OK.

She used to post on this board regularly, so many members are fondly acquainted with her, but don't know her personally or have contact with people that do, and don't have any other outlet to talk about it except on here.

Her friend was senselessly killed. I relate to it on that level. No speculation. The media can fuck itself.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Wow, I was really hoping when I saw your name on the thread that you were going to say that Jennifer was having a great time in London or something like that.

It seems like such a scary thing that this could happen to someone like Kris without it being widely reported. I mean, in the scene where she was known; the New York press covered the salacious aspects of the murder heavily and the ensuing manhunt but not who she was. Not a lot in the way of a proper eulogy.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Hi!
    I am here! Yes, it's all true about poor Kris, and yes, the press was really trying to get me to make a big NYC tabloid story about it, so I just didn't talk at all. I s have been going to London a lot, and just working.

I feel terrible about Kris. She disappeared a few years ago, and we sort of suspected foul play, but then it came out in the Daily News. Just horrible... I still can't really believe it. She was a beautiful, wild girl. I have known many wild girls, and I have lost many friends. Kris was my best friend.

We never even had any kind of memorial for her, I guess we are all scared that the NYC press would descend. I guess you could blame all of us, or none of us, depending on your viewpoint.

I still have her things in my apartment, and hey, she has her own eternal life on film in The Nuns, photo shoots, magazines, The Nuns DVD, our TV show pilot that ALMOST got on MTV, live concert footage. Hey, Kris was a star! She was beautiful. I still feel her in my apartment.

Kris and I had so much fun together. We were best friends. What can I say, I wish I could save her, but it is too late now. I did try to save her. I did try.

As for me, I have a high profile job in a celebrity law firm in NYC, and I have been writing screenplays. I actually met with a couple of big film production companies last month on a couple of my scripts.

Anyway, thank you for caring about Kris, it's odd, but some of my phony NYC club friends have been so uncaring and cold. I guess that's NYC babe, right? Well. Kris will live forever in a way. That's something, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Hi!
    I am here! Yes, it's all true about poor Kris, and yes, the press was really trying to get me to make a big NYC tabloid story about it, so I just didn't talk at all. I s have been going to London a lot, and just working.

I feel terrible about Kris. She disappeared a few years ago, and we sort of suspected foul play, but then it came out in the Daily News. Just horrible... I still can't really believe it. She was a beautiful, wild girl. I have known many wild girls, and I have lost many friends. Kris was my best friend.

We never even had any kind of memorial for her, I guess we are all scared that the NYC press would descend. I guess you could blame all of us, or none of us, depending on your viewpoint.

I still have her things in my apartment, and hey, she has her own eternal life on film in The Nuns, photo shoots, magazines, The Nuns DVD, our TV show pilot that ALMOST got on MTV, live concert footage. Hey, Kris was a star! She was beautiful. I still feel her in my apartment.

Kris and I had so much fun together. We were best friends. What can I say, I wish I could save her, but it is too late now. I did try to save her. I did try.

As for me, I have a high profile job in a celebrity law firm in NYC, and I have been writing screenplays. I actually met with a couple of big film production companies last month on a couple of my scripts.

Anyway, thank you for caring about Kris, it's odd, but some of my phony NYC club friends have been so uncaring and cold. I guess that's NYC babe, right? Well. Kris will live forever in a way. That's something, isn't it?
    Nice to see you Jen Was sorry to hear about what happened. Fuck the media and NYC. Let me know when you're back in SF though. I'll be back at USF in January '09

Hey MJ, we're glad to hear that you're safe. Sorry about your bestfriend. Good luck with the film projects, we miss you don't be a stranger.

OEC-Fuck NYC? No, New York Fucking City fucks you! (That's NYFC, and obviously I'm joking here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Hey MJ, we're glad to hear that you're safe. Sorry about your bestfriend. Good luck with the film projects, we miss you don't be a stranger.

OEC-Fuck NYC? No, New York Fucking City fucks you! (That's NYFC, and obviously I'm joking here.)
    haha I know. I actually like NYC. It's premium fucking. They give you a good ride and look you in the eyes out there. Beats going at it from behind in a lot of cities.

OEC

I'm glad that you are ok MJ, and that you heard from your self. Well... I'm glad for those folks that actually missed you and that we're originally concerned about you. And I'm really sorry for your friend. That story is so tragic that it almost sounds like it's from a book. Take care and good luck!

NYC would be one of first cities I would visit in USA. I guess I fit into classic European tourist stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    haha I know. I actually like NYC. It's premium fucking. They give you a good ride and look you in the eyes out there. Beats going at it from behind in a lot of cities.

OEC
    Thanks guys! Nice to see you again!

I do feel guilty about Kris, I do, but she got in with some bad people. I tried to warn her, we all did, but well, it seems sometimes the more you try to warn people against things, the more they seem to reject everything you say, and sort of turn away from you. Kris was easily led, and well, she got in with the wrong people. She moved some really bad people into her apartment, and I told her not to, but after that it was just downhill. Kris was too proud to ask for help. I didn't know where she was. Her ex found her living near Chelsea, and he said it was kind of a bad scene.

But I still feel guilty, I do. The people she was surrounded with were very scary people, you know, drugs, people that had been in jail, just scary people, so I didn't want to get involved with them. So we grew apart.

Once she brought one of them over to my apartment, a really scary guy, so that was it... I kind of cut her off after that, I feel guilty about it.

But I still feel like, I don't know, I could have done something. I don't know. It's a tough thing. I've known many beautiful girls that have gotten into a bad scene and have come to bad ends. I always try to help them, but I can never save any of them. I try to save them.

Now I am sort of surrounded by high profile attorneys, and they are my friends. I really feel safe in this job! I am sort of on the other end of the spectrum now, working for the other side, on the side of the law.

I've written four scripts this year, and have a lot of interest on a couple of them.

So my life has gone kind of the other way completely. But I do miss being a goth princess! I do. I am still a punk rocker/goth fetish girl at heart!

Thanks guys! Nice to see you again!

I do feel guilty about Kris, I do, but she got in with some bad people. I tried to warn her, we all did, but well, it seems sometimes the more you try to warn people against things, the more they seem to reject everything you say, and sort of turn away from you. Kris was easily led, and well, she got in with the wrong people. She moved some really bad people into her apartment, and I told her not to, but after that it was just downhill. Kris was too proud to ask for help. I didn't know where she was. Her ex found her living near Chelsea, and he said it was kind of a bad scene.

But I still feel guilty, I do. The people she was surrounded with were very scary people, you know, drugs, people that had been in jail, just scary people, so I didn't want to get involved with them. So we grew apart.

Once she brought one of them over to my apartment, a really scary guy, so that was it... I kind of cut her off after that, I feel guilty about it.

But I still feel like, I don't know, I could have done something. I don't know. It's a tough thing. I've known many beautiful girls that have gotten into a bad scene and have come to bad ends. I always try to help them, but I can never save any of them. I try to save them.

Now I am sort of surrounded by high profile attorneys, and they are my friends. I really feel safe in this job! I am sort of on the other end of the spectrum now, working for the other side, on the side of the law.

I've written four scripts this year, and have a lot of interest on a couple of them.

So my life has gone kind of the other way completely. But I do miss being a goth princess! I do. I am still a punk rocker/goth fetish girl at heart!
    It's survivor's guilt baby. It's not your fault. I've been there too. I'll message a bit later.

OEC

Remember reading this somewhere: Desires progressed from simple desires (animal desires for sex, for shelter, food, and family), and when that was filled, we moved onto greater desire, which was a desire for wealth, which is an accumulation of the first one. When that desire feels empty to us, because we are still feeling something driving us, something that’s pushing us ahead, something that’s pulling us forward, we feel that thing as a kind of a taste, as something that we must have, and we move towards it, and once we have it, we can’t taste it anymore. But this is the force of development moving us on. From wealth, we move onto fame, power. Once we fill that, we are moved on by our emptiness into knowledge. Once we find knowledge empty, we find ourselves in a confusing situation in which nothing from this world can satisfy us.

After you secure your future and future of your kids (optional) you might allways go back to the "dark" side.

It's survivor's guilt baby. It's not your fault. I've been there too. I'll message a bit later.

OEC

I was going to say that you mustn't beat yourself up with survivor's guilt, but OEC took the words out of my mouth. We all know people who change in self-destructive ways where there is nothing you can say or do to stop them. What an awful thing for you to go through.

I am so so so so so so so glad you are all right and doing good things with yourself.

With how many people could have read what I wrote, it was really freaking me out when I didn't hear anything reassuring within a couple of minutes of posting here, which I had sort of expected.

Maybe it is because my dad is a lawyer, but lawyers always make me feel safe too.

I bet you still have really really great underwear, no matter what you wear on the outside for work.

Anyway, really really happy and relieved to hear you are doing well. I'm going to send you a PM now.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

It's good to know you're doing well, Mistress J. I'm working on a couple of scripts myself and I'm hoping that I will have one good enough to try and sell by end of year.

We miss you on here and hope you return and post more often.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    It's good to know you're doing well, Mistress J. I'm working on a couple of scripts myself and I'm hoping that I will have one good enough to try and sell by end of year.

We miss you on here and hope you return and post more often.
    __________________________________________________ ________

Thank you, all of you. It is so nice to talk to all of you again. My phony NYC friends have been so cold, I just sort of tried to escape...

Amelia has been kind enough to suggest that I write a sort of eulogy for Kris. So I am working on it. I hope that I can do her justice.

No one did anything for Kris. No funeral. No one seemed to care at all. She just slipped through the cracks. Even the photographer that worked on the shoots with Kris and I, cancelled our meeting, because she said that she "didn't want to ruin her creative momentum" by thinking about Kris' s death. So she cancelled, and never spoke to me again. That was kind of the last straw, I just gave up on people in general.

But I will try to write something about Kris. She really was a beautiful, magical, special girl. Cool, and brave and wild and fearless. I will try to write something about her, and try to get some photo scans, the best photos. I think Kris would have liked that. I feel that I should do something to remember her.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

With all due respect, can someone boil this down to some bullet points about what happened or do I have to go and research around on my own?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    With all due respect, can someone boil this down to some bullet points about what happened or do I have to go and research around on my own?
    If you read Amelia's article at the top of the thread you'll have a heads up Rockwulf.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

good to see you..........it's been a real long time,...........

__________________________________________________ ________

Thank you, all of you. It is so nice to talk to all of you again. My phony NYC friends have been so cold, I just sort of tried to escape...

Amelia has been kind enough to suggest that I write a sort of eulogy for Kris. So I am working on it. I hope that I can do her justice.

No one did anything for Kris. No funeral. No one seemed to care at all. She just slipped through the cracks. Even the photographer that worked on the shoots with Kris and I, cancelled our meeting, because she said that she "didn't want to ruin her creative momentum" by thinking about Kris' s death. So she cancelled, and never spoke to me again. That was kind of the last straw, I just gave up on people in general.

But I will try to write something about Kris. She really was a beautiful, magical, special girl. Cool, and brave and wild and fearless. I will try to write something about her, and try to get some photo scans, the best photos. I think Kris would have liked that. I feel that I should do something to remember her.
    NYC IS full of alot of phony people, it's true (the club scene turned me off to clubs altogether) but there are also alot of other people here.

Even though I live here I didn't hear about Kris' death, or read about her in the tabloids because I actively (and it's almost like an obstecle course to do it here) avoid those rags.

I always feel super lame when facing other's tragedies, I don't know what to say other than "I am sorry for your pain", and I don't know that there is anything to say.

One of the things I love about this city is that people are far too busy to waste their time worrying about your business, they've got way too much to do generally to hassle you on a regular basis. The downside to that is that if you're in trouble, or alone in pain it can seem very cold.

I didn't know Kris, and I only know you Jennifer through our conversations here on BB, but from you're discriptions she seems like the kind of super cool fun girl that I love meeting here in the city. The kind you can totally fall for, or just have an awesome time with.

And I really empathize with you over trying to help her. I don't know how many times I've tried to warn people off bad situations, scary people, and just plain wrong crowds. They never seem to listen at first, but occasionally I'll have one come back and say "Hey, you were right, thanks for the warning." Rarely, but sometimes it happens.

When ever Dangerous Fuck Ups, like the ones it sounds like Kris was hanging around from your discriptions, show up in my life I exit the scene. (Okay, even if some of my best friends are DFU's.) There is no percentage in hanging around folks like that. I'm full up on crazy myself, don't need anymore thank you. If other folks can't, or won't see the warning signs, it's got to be enough for me to get out with a whole skin. Sometimes I feel bad, sometimes I feel responsible, "did I do everything I could? should I have stepped in? was that my fault?" but if folks can't take a hint, or an out right plain spoken warning, then I'm not their parents/boss/guardian angel.

Anyway, glad to know you're safe, and in a much better environment Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    NYC IS full of alot of phony people, it's true (the club scene turned me off to clubs altogether) but there are also alot of other people here.

Even though I live here I didn't hear about Kris' death, or read about her in the tabloids because I actively (and it's almost like an obstecle course to do it here) avoid those rags.

I always feel super lame when facing other's tragedies, I don't know what to say other than "I am sorry for your pain", and I don't know that there is anything to say.

One of the things I love about this city is that people are far too busy to waste their time worrying about your business, they've got way too much to do generally to hassle you on a regular basis. The downside to that is that if you're in trouble, or alone in pain it can seem very cold.

I didn't know Kris, and I only know you Jennifer through our conversations here on BB, but from you're discriptions she seems like the kind of super cool fun girl that I love meeting here in the city. The kind you can totally fall for, or just have an awesome time with.

And I really empathize with you over trying to help her. I don't know how many times I've tried to warn people off bad situations, scary people, and just plain wrong crowds. They never seem to listen at first, but occasionally I'll have one come back and say "Hey, you were right, thanks for the warning." Rarely, but sometimes it happens.

When ever Dangerous Fuck Ups, like the ones it sounds like Kris was hanging around from your discriptions, show up in my life I exit the scene. (Okay, even if some of my best friends are DFU's.) There is no percentage in hanging around folks like that. I'm full up on crazy myself, don't need anymore thank you. If other folks can't, or won't see the warning signs, it's got to be enough for me to get out with a whole skin. Sometimes I feel bad, sometimes I feel responsible, "did I do everything I could? should I have stepped in? was that my fault?" but if folks can't take a hint, or an out right plain spoken warning, then I'm not their parents/boss/guardian angel.

Anyway, glad to know you're safe, and in a much better environment Jennifer.
    It's every city these days. NYC is more extreme. Everywhere I turn, I see the wrong kind of crazy. Some guy in a local band was bludgeoned to death with a kitchen utensil last week. It was just over some chick too. Usually, if you steer clear of drugs (and most people) you can enjoy your madness in peace.

OEC

It's every city these days. NYC is more extreme. Everywhere I turn, I see the wrong kind of crazy. Some guy in a local band was bludgeoned to death with a kitchen utensil last week. It was just over some chick too. Usually, if you steer clear of drugs (and most people) you can enjoy your madness in peace.

OEC
    I have been advised that we should not talk about Kris anymore online, for legal reasons, so I hope you all with understand. This will have to be my last post on this subject. Maybe someday we can do some kind of eulogy, but not right now. But thank you, all of you, for your support and your kind words.

Jennifer

I have been advised that we should not talk about Kris anymore online, for legal reasons, so I hope you all with understand. This will have to be my last post on this subject. Maybe someday we can do some kind of eulogy, but not right now. But thank you, all of you, for your support and your kind words.

Jennifer
    Case closed. She's here see?

OEC

There's definitely a connection between mental disorders and highly populated areas. Varies from different groups and so on. Interesting topic. I'll look around and see if anyone already did a research on it .

Jennifer

Got your PM, Jennifer.

I know New York has gone back and forth on the death penalty, but, as I recall, they got rid of it again around 2005. So the only issue is whether this monster gets a life sentence where he is eligible for parole in 20 to 25 years or life without parole. It seems to me that a serial sex offender who committed murder is not getting out any time soon. I mean, Kris is obviously a valuable member of society who will be missed, but, even if she were the antichrist, this is a guy who also is charged with raping at least one college girl he lured over an internet dating site and found guilty of sex crimes against a nine-year-old. He robbed a disabled woman he was supposed to be caring for and is accused of peeping on her underage daughter. The list goes on.

We'll just leave it for now and please have the prosecutor let me know if there is any specific factoid posted here which could be problematic, although I can't imagine what could be. Please give him or her all of my contact info and I'll immediately remove anything specific they directly (i.e. for real and not via a third party rumor or innuendo) suggest.

I have never ever heard of a murder victim being denied a proper eulogy in order to better lock up the perpetrator or help a particular scene keep up appearances. Nobody would say anything damaging in a eulogy, least of all you, Jennifer. Do people not know what a eulogy is?

Know that our thoughts and best wishes are with you, Jennifer, and we all hope justice is done and you pull through emotionally.

Hopefully, once the legal aspects of the situation are all final, you can give Kris the eulogy you wanted to and which she deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Got your PM, Jennifer.

I know New York has gone back and forth on the death penalty, but, as I recall, they got rid of it again around 2005. So the only issue is whether this monster gets a life sentence where he is eligible for parole in 20 to 25 years or life without parole. It seems to me that a serial sex offender who committed murder is not getting out any time soon. I mean, Kris is obviously a valuable member of society who will be missed, but, even if she were the antichrist, this is a guy who also is charged with raping at least one college girl he lured over an internet dating site and found guilty of sex crimes against a nine-year-old. He robbed a disabled woman he was supposed to be caring for and is accused of peeping on her underage daughter. The list goes on.

We'll just leave it for now and please have the prosecutor let me know if there is any specific factoid posted here which could be problematic, although I can't imagine what could be. Please give him or her all of my contact info and I'll immediately remove anything specific they directly (i.e. for real and not via a third party rumor or innuendo) suggest.

I have never ever heard of a murder victim being denied a proper eulogy in order to better lock up the perpetrator or help a particular scene keep up appearances. Nobody would say anything damaging in a eulogy, least of all you, Jennifer. Do people not know what a eulogy is?

Know that our thoughts and best wishes are with you, Jennifer, and we all hope justice is done and you pull through emotionally.

Hopefully, once the legal aspects of the situation are all final, you can give Kris the eulogy you wanted to and which she deserved.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Hey, I know what you mean. I agree, I really do, I wanted to do the eulogy but, well, let's just say it's kind of opening a can of worms, and it's also involving other people that knew her, etc... So, I just don't want to go against their wishes.
    Everything you said is fine, you don't need to remove anything, I mean, I just don't want to get into any trouble.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Hey, first of all, it's good to see that things are still going well for you.

And also, I understand what the lawyers may be saying about the eulogy. If the defense attorneys for the guy accused of murdering her, get wind of the eulogy, and finds out that she was friends with people in the "alternative" scene, they can paint her out to be a freak. If they just bring her family to the stand, and paint her as a nice girl who met up with the wrong people, they will have a better chance of getting the jury's sympathy.

As usual, life is not always fair, and you can play outside the rules of society, but sometimes you have to realize that the majority of people do have preconceived notions about people like us, and you need to keep things on the downlow, if you want help from "normal" people. And the majority of people on juries are old conservative people, with nothing better to do. So until we are the old people on juries, sometimes you need to cater to their values, if you want to get things done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Hey, first of all, it's good to see that things are still going well for you.

And also, I understand what the lawyers may be saying about the eulogy. If the defense attorneys for the guy accused of murdering her, get wind of the eulogy, and finds out that she was friends with people in the "alternative" scene, they can paint her out to be a freak. If they just bring her family to the stand, and paint her as a nice girl who met up with the wrong people, they will have a better chance of getting the jury's sympathy.

As usual, life is not always fair, and you can play outside the rules of society, but sometimes you have to realize that the majority of people do have preconceived notions about people like us, and you need to keep things on the downlow, if you want help from "normal" people. And the majority of people on juries are old conservative people, with nothing better to do. So until we are the old people on juries, sometimes you need to cater to their values, if you want to get things done.

Hi DeathKnight! How are you?

Yes, that is exactly what my friends have been telling me... As much as I long to make a wonderful tribute to Kris, with photos and all, I would hate to have it twisted in a court of law, and if that were to happen, I would feel terrible...

And thanks for all of your show biz advice DeathKnight. How are you doing? I am still pitching scripts. I have FOUR new scripts out there now, and Paramount just called me yesterday, in the middle of all this... AH!

Been working with Warner Bros too, and meeting with production companies in London. All new scripts, just written, so it is encouraging...

Anyway, thank you for your support... I think for now, my new motto is, STAY UNDER THE WIRE... Even with the film scripts, it just seems like it is better when you don't tell everyone everything just in case they could sabotage you... Show biz, life, courts, it's all tough.

Stay under the wire. I think I have lived my whole life under the wire, and that is why I have survived... I don't really exist on paper.

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Hey luv, so I can keep an eye out for 'em, what are your titles for your scripts?

Woo! Glad to see your safe and sound MJ :^)
    We were all a bit worried about ya!!

+ Reply to Thread