+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you get bullied into doing things you don't want to ?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Do you get bullied into doing things you don't want to ?

Are you easily intimidated? Do you get bullied into doing things you don't want to do?

I went camping last weekend with a photographer who tried to bully me into shooting. It was really strange, he mocked me and called me a dumb ass! I can't remember the last time someone called me a dumbass as an insult. Maybe as a joke, but as an insult? The man was at least 50-60 yeas old, you'd think his vocabulary might be evolved enough to try another form of pursuesion!

I am not easily bullied into doing things I don't want. A smile will get you way further. Bullying makes me want even MORE not to do what someone's asking, cause I feel like in giving in I'd be a total pussy.

How's about you all????

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Do you get bullied into doing things you don't want to ?

Bullied into something?

Takes a very good arguement to get me to do somethng i dont want to.
    Bribes, insults, guilt trip rarely work, not the tinman for nothing
    Usual response to people who tell me they were forced to do something:
    Thing in ur back helps u stand up, its called a spine!
    Put ur hands down ur pants and find ur balls!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Never bullied. I'm a bit too generous. I do feel ingratitude at times. I just need to accept that I am not Buddha. I do expect appreciation when I try to help people who say they need it. Otherwise, I help noone. I teach a person that ingratitude works (or react with some major venom). Neither is conducive to my happiness.

Jackie T

Our Elven Prionnsa

By my parents quite often. I'm a little bit passive-aggressive with them. Passive meaning my father; aggressive meaning my mother. There are some things I should really say absolutely 'no' to, they're all minor, so I don't.

Otherwise, it's rather difficult to bully me into anything by anyone. And rather rare. Although, sometimes, I will use the insistence of my friends to get down to do something that I wasn't sure I wanted to do, mostly because I like the adventure -- I'm just a slow starter.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Bullied, never.

Guilt-tripped, or manipulated by sympathy, yes...

Try to bully me, and you get a metaphorical boot to the ass.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Bullying makes me want even MORE not to do what someone's asking
    me too, but not because it would make me feel like a pussy... because they pissed me off and i dont want to talk to them or be around them or whatever haha...
    but yeah i dont often get bullied into things, if you explain it to me nicely, or ask nicely, maybe ill do it, but if youre gonna be a dick and try to force something on me like that then not a chance.

Well there is no big need to agressively oppose everything that makes me go slightly out of my way. In the time it takes me to complain , the annoying task could already have been performed and I'd be back to doing what I want.

Luckilly i'm usually up for trying out almost anything so I've never really been bullied into anything at all. Infact I can't remember the last time someone even tried that with me.

Assholish behavior just makes my insides chill and brings forth thoughts of my thumbs burried in softspots on their body.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

bullying me makes me even harder to move. im always getting guilt-tripped by/on behalf of my mother, and that makes me hate her even more. so now i just refuse to go near her or interact with her in any way. i guess that means the guilt-trip thing doesnt work so well either

+ Reply to Thread