+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rings & Ribbon?

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default Rings & Ribbon?

First, I'm not sure if that is what is actuley called. (but sinse I'm guessing, my guess is that is called that) if your unfamiliar with it, it consists of a series of piercings & a ribbon ran through them all.

does anyone have this done to them? I am contemplating getting it done, but would like a little more info about it. no specific questions. just general information. so if you have any, please share.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Rings & Ribbon?

i think i saw it on a website my friends sent me, it was on a girls back and i think it was called 'a metal corset' it did accually look like a corset.

Yeah, corset piercings look nice if done right but most of the time end up really gross looking in my opinion.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

when i was at a concert i saw some girl who had that done to her back. it was really hot i really liked it, but she was telling me how she has to repierce it every so often, and also she said she cant sleep on her back.

Morgan Hell 666's Avatar Junior Member

Bjork had it done to her back in her video Pagan Primative (I think that was the name). It is kinda painful and depending on how the piercings were done and your skin, it may scar or not heal right hense the need for repeating the piercing. It does look sexy in photos and in person. But its more of a what kind of pain can you handle on a daily basis once you go beyond the temp piercing.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Body Corset..isn't that what it's called?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Corset piercing. Not permanant. They are only supposed to be a TEMPORARY piercing. Anyone who keeps them in are morons. It is not possible to have them permanantly because of your body shape and the way you move. Ive had them up the front and on my sides. Not on my back as I wont risk scarring with my tattoo. Scarring is a high risk, and Ive seen them ripped out of skin. I do it ONLY for special occasions, and they come out within 24 hours. I also make sure I wont be doing anything physical such as dancing, etc...as they tug and pull and cause more scarring, plus its extremely uncomfy if you work one out of your skin. These piercings usually should be placed only under the first few layers of skin to avoid keloids and again, scarring. Its painful, usually done with a standard 14G. You have the option of CBRs or D rings. D rings you might be able to keep in a little longer because they are flat and CBRs do not follow the shape of the piercing. Make sure you go t a reputable piercer who has LOTS of experience with this type of piercing, otherwise you could end up a bloody mess, and that isnt all that attractive.

So if youre looking for a permanant piercing, dont do this. Otherwise, good luck and let us know how it goes!

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Thanks, that is some great info.

+ Reply to Thread